|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$36.70||$35.95||$34.83||$33.33||Contact US|
SKYRC RC Model WM-010 High Precision Battery Watt Meter
- Measures energy (Wh), charge (Ah), power (W), current (A) and voltage (V)
- Measures peak Amps, peak Watts ,voltage minimum (sag), peak temperature.
- Measures temperature in both Celsius & Fahrenheit (optional temperature probe is necessary)
- Auxiliary battery to power watt meter for measurement down to 0V
- Accurate & precise - 0.01 A current and 0.01V voltage resolutions
- Rugged - handles 50 A continuous and 100 A peak at 60V
- Small & light with a tough plastic case
- Precision Alu-Chrom current sensing resistor, with only 0.001 Ohms resistance
- Factory calibration stores constants in EEPROM to compensate for component tolerances
Watt Meter measures current, voltage, peak current (Amps), peak power (Watts), minimum voltage (Volts), power (Watts), energy (Watt-hours), charge (Amp-hours) and temperature, peak temperature values for you, in real-time, for the circuit in which you connect it.
Now you can stop wondering what`s going on with your electric model and get answers that allow you to apply science to your hobby. The precise measurements you collect will help you fine tune your model to get all the performance that you paid for.
With watt meter function, it is now easy to determine things like:
- Current through an ESC and motor
- The temperature & peak temperatures of ESC, motor
- Estimate battery`s running time for car or airplane
- ESC, BEC and motor efficiencies
- Charge put into and discharge from a battery
- Presence of peak currents that can damage components
- Presence of voltage sags that cause components to operate out of specification
- Why power is lost during acrobatics or extreme conditions
- Effect of gearing and propeller size and shape on power consumption and battery currents Clever hobbyists will discover new applications to further improve electric model performance.
- Voltage: 0-60V (*1)
- Current: 0-100A peak (*2)
- Power: 0-6000W
- Charge: 0-65Ah
- Energy: 0-6554Wh
- Temperature: 0-150 Degree C
- Auxiliary Power: 4.0V-60V
- Dimensions: 51.3*42.9*13.7mm
- Net Weight: 42g/1.48oz
- Display: 26.5*28.5mm LCD
- 0V minimum with auxiliary power.
- 50A continuous, 100A peak, assumes device`s wires are in free air and attached to connections at or below temperature of 35 flow.
- 100A operation time depends on ambient temperature and wiring temperature.
- You can calibrate all values to zero by pressing SW button for more than 3 seconds.