|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$117.50||$115.10||$111.51||$106.71||Contact US|
Skyzone 702 7" 5.8GHz Diversity FPV LCD Monitor 7 inch 32 Channel Monitor 450cd High Brightness
- This is an all-in-one 5.8GHz ground station, ready to go, just power it with a 12v power source like a 3s LiPo battery. With the added benifit of 2 built in 32ch 5.8GHz receivers, you can mix and match different 5.8GHz antennas to increase your video range and coverage. The monitor will show static and won't go to blue-screen when the signal is weak or lost, perfect for FPV.
- Screen size:7”
- Screen type: TFT LCD Screen/long life, LED backlight
- Resolution: 800*480
- Brightness: 450cd/m2
- Contrast: 500:1
- View Angle: 140/120degree (Horizontal/Vertical)
- Working Voltage: DV 7-12V(center positive) or 11.1V Li-battery
- Power Consumption: < 8w
- Size: 180mm x 120mm x 23mm
- Antenna Connection: SMA
- Built-in 5.8Ghz Dual diversity receiver automatically for best reception
- Built-in 2CH 5.8Ghz AV output and 1CH AV input
- Support 9 languages menu selection
- Working temperature: -10℃~+ 65 ℃
- Built-in Dual Receiver Automatically for best reception Automatic Antenna Switching
- Not affect by 2.4GHz R/C Radios
- AV Receiver with Diversity inputs
- Small, light weight, durable
- No Blue Screen
- Folding sunshade
- 2 DC port
- 4 Bands and total 32 Channels
1.Connect the power adapter or Battery to DC 12V 1 or DC 12V 2 after the transmitter is ready. Power LED is on and RX1 and RX2 are flashing alternately. RF1 is to RX1 and RF2 is to RX2, better signal first.(See Figure1). RF1 and RF2 must be in the same Channel.
2.Plug AV cable to AVOUT and connect the other end to the Monitor, then you can view the images from the transmitter.
3.Plug AV cable into AV IN(Figure1),LCD will display the external AV signals automatically.
4.Buttons (See Figure1)
* MENU: Setup-Brightness, Contrast, Color, Language
* - Minus
* + Plus