|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$56.87||$55.71||$53.97||$51.65||Contact US|
Spruce - STM32 ARM Cortex Arduino Compatible Board with LCD
Spruce -STM32 ARM cortex board can be used with OpenJTAG and is compatible with mini ARM cortex-M3 board.
It can be used in GCC+Eclipse+openocd+openJtag and Arduino enviroment!
Spruce has Arduino compatible shield pins, all the Arduino shields can be used on STM32 cortex board. Arduino similar IDE can be used to download Arduino code to Spruce board.
Spruce Hardware Resources:
- Including 2.4" TFT LCD Touchscreen, diamension of LCD screen
- CPU: STM32F103VET6, TQFP 100 pins FLASH: 512K BYTES, SRAM:64KBYTES
- JTAG debug interface
- power LED indicattor (Green), 1 status LED (Blue)
- RS232 port, Need crossover cable to talk to PC
- Support 3 pin ISP
- 1 USB2.0 SLAVE port
- Micro SD(TF) slot, uses SDIO
- 2.4 inch TFT (240X320 (touch screen) ), use FSMC 16 bits interface to control
- SPI interfaced AT45DB161D(2M BYTES) serial FLASH
- 1 functional botton
- 1 RTC battery socket
- 1 RJ45 Ethernet port
- All unused GPIO pins are connected to external headers.
More information to download: