|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$30.29||$29.67||$28.75||$27.51||Contact US|
STK16+ Premium MCU AVR mega16 ATmega16A ATmega16 IC Development Board
- The STK16+ is a complete, cost-effective development board for the ATmega16/32/8535. It is designed to give designers a quick start to develop code on ATmega16/32/8535 MCUs and makes them develope prototype device easily.
- There's a high quality socket on the STK16+ for easily changing the microcontroller, batch programming is either supported over the ISP port.
- The STK16+ Standard package comes with an ATmega16 device, while the STK16+ Premium package comes with another spare ATmega16 device, an Experiment Fittings Pack, and a 5V Power Adapter.
Powered from external 5V power supply
Jumper for configuring voltage level to be applied, 5V/3.3V
- Onboard Chips
ATmega16 (PDIP40), MCU, connected via on board socket
AMS1117-3.3, on board regulator
MAX3232, True RS232-UART Transceivers
RS232 connector, DB9 standard
6-pin / 10-pin ISP port
- Human to Machine Interface
8 surface mounted LEDs, can be used as I/O status indicator
8 Push-buttons, for analog input
On board socket for easily changing MCU, support batch programming over ISP port
Crystal configurable, there is a jumper for selecting on board 7.3728M crystal or external crystal mounted via the socket
All the MCU pins are accessible on expansion connectors for further expansion
All the pins are marked on the board. These marks describe the function of each pin
Debugging/Programming Physical Interfaces
- The STK16+ houses JTAG and ISP headers for connecting a debugger or programmer. The header pinouts are shown in the figures below.
- ATmega16 Device (ATmega16A-PU or ATmega16L-8PU) x 2
- USB power cable
- 4-pin wire x 2
- 2-pin wire x 2
- Experiment Fittings Pack
- User Guide CD