|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$57.72||$56.54||$54.78||$52.42||Contact US|
TCP/IP Ethernet to Serial DB9 RS232 RS485 RS422 Server Converter 4 CNC PLC
- The serial embedded TCP/IP agreement serial port server is the bidirectional transformation facility from serial port RS232/RS485/RS422 to Ethernet TCP/IP agreement.
- Quick networking by changing the traditional serial port communication to network communication;
- transparent transmission without changing process;
- Low price to improve your product’s core competition;
- Easy and simple nimble disposition and the reliable performance satisfy your any harsh application.
- Interface: 10 Base-T, RS232/RS485/RS422 (DB9 female jack)
- Agreement: TCP/UDP/IP/ICMP, Ethernet, ARP
- Serial Port: 300bps-115200bps
- Connect RS232 serial device to Ethernet for long-distance, fast, easy and reliable management.
- Easy setup and use. No need to know complicated TCP/IP protocol and no need to change current program.
- Convert IP address to virtual COM port.
- Static or dynamic IP address supported.
- TCP server and client mode auto switching.
- Auto-detecting 10/100Mbps Ethernet.
- LED indicators: Ready, Link and Tx/Rx.
- Power Supply: Internal 5V DC power and external AC-DC power adapter available.
- Dimension: 92*64*24mm (high-quality aluminum alloy shade case)
- It adopts WINDOWS application procedure-ezConfig and disposes parameter through network. Therefore, we have to install the network card in computer and set good network environment.
1. To install the network card and dispose IP address and subnet covers code. IP address can be disposed casually if no connection with other computers in one identical network, such
as :192.168.X..Y (Note :In one identical local area network, X same ,Yrandom , no duplication), the code of the subnet covers is 255.255.255.0. If the computer is in the local area network, please follow system manager's arrangement.
2. To connect the computer network card interface to its interface by overlapping or directly by straight line to the network switchboard or HUB.
3. To connect its serial port with serial port of embedded equipment or PC machine by RS232 cable (for testing it)
4. It would start to work after connecting power. PWR light is on and RUN light twinkles, which demonstrate its work normally. LINK light is on, which demonstrates the correct physical connection. ACT light begins to twinkle when there is data packet receiving and dispatching, which shows the smooth connection between the adapter and identified network. Then, the connection process is completed.
- It adopts the transparent transmission means to deal with data, namely any data the serial port receives is retransmitted to the 4 network. The user may use any communication agreement to realize network communication without changing the original procedure. Then it adopts WINDOWS application procedure-ezConfig and disposes parameter through network.
Buttons function instruction:
- SEARCH(S): To search HX-2108E converter in network, with the result demonstrated in physical address tabulation frame. After selecting one physical address, you can read or set this converter parameter.
- READ(R): To read the current converter parameter. You can automatically read the corresponding parameter in the physical address tabulation or choose to read one in it.
- WRIAE (W): Button W is effective when you choose the converter in the physical address tabulation frame. You can insert any data in the corresponding frame. Click the button to write it into the converter.
- Attention: Changing physics address leads to the replacement network connection which takes rather long time or using DOS order “ARP-D” to eliminate the ARP buffer to operate.
- EXIT(X): To close ezConfig, or click the ESC key.
- For more details please contact us to download English manual. (Factory don't supply English user manual. )
- 1x RS-232/RS422/RS485 to TCP/IP Serial Device Server
- 1x US/EU AC-DC Power Adapter ( & universal power adapter to fit you need)
- 1x 2M CAT5e RJ45 Ethernet Network LAN Cable
- 1x CD driver