|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$52.85||$51.77||$50.15||$48.00||Contact US|
TECSUN R9700DX 12 Band Dual Conversion AM FM Shortwave Radio
The Tecsun R9700DX is an improved version of its widely praised R9700 shortwave radio.If you are new to the world of shortwave radio, the R9700DX is an ideal choice for you without a serious dent in your wallet. It not only offers you crystal clear reception on all bands but also good sound quality. The design of this radio is very intuitive, you would hardly need to look at the user manual in order to make this radio up and running.
Solid and compact, the R9700DX includes just the essentials: a retractable antenna, volume control and tuning knob, and a wide back-lit face displaying the bands and frequencies. Tuning is accomplished by switching the band selector to the appropriate band, then dialing up or down. The tuning light will come on when a strong signal is detected. At night, for you convenience, you can set the back-light switch at "auto" or "constant" mode. It is one of the best shortwave radio designed for serious shortwave listeners.
- FM STEREO / MW / SW 12 bands, covering 10 meter bands.
- LED tuning indicator for signal strength.
- High quality integrated circuit.
- Adaptor Dual Conversion Technology to achieve higher quality reception.
- FM Stereo/ Mono selection, get FM stereo broadcasting via stereo earphone.
- Tuning window with Auto Off and Keep On two mode backlight.
- Standard 3.5mm stereo earphone jack.
- Build-in loud speaker.
- FM & SW external antenna jack.
- DX/Local antenna gain selection, minimize background noise.
- Power supply: 4 x AA or DC 6v external adaptor (included).
- Size: 181 x 116 x 31mm.
- Net Weight: 400g (without battery)
FM 87-108 MHz 87-108 MHz
AM 525-1610 KHz 525-1610 KHz
SW 3.9-21.85 MHz 3.70-21.95 MHz 75-13M
SW1 3.90-4.00MHz 3.70-4.25 MHz 75M
SW2 4.75-5.06 MHz 4.65-5.20 MHz 60M
SW3 5.95-6.20 MHz 5.85-6.40 MHz 49M
SW4 7.10-7.30 MHz 6.95-7.50 MHz 41M
SW5 9.50-9.90 MHz 9.45-10.00 MHz 31M
SW6 11.65-12.05 MHz 11.55-12.10 MHz 25M
SW7 13.60-13.80 MHz 13.45-14.00 MHz 22M
SW8 15.10-15.60 MHz 15.05-15.60 MHz 19M
SW9 17.55-17.90 MHz 17.55-18.10 MHz 16M
SW10 21.40-21.85 MHz 21.45-21.95 MHz 13M