|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$184.47||$180.70||$175.05||$167.52||Contact US|
TMF New AQ50D Multicopter Flight Control Board-Upgrade Firmware Version
- The new AQ50D uses new sensor which is more resistant to thermal drift. In addition, the new version has better resistance of the pressure changes. Slight squeeze will not affect the performance of the sensor. The TMF PRO has been admirable stability. The AQ50D will make you even better.
- Note : the new AQ50D is now fixed at 400MHz for ESC speed setting no matter the switch will be.
- The new version is comparable with previous version (Multi-Rotor Copter Flight Controller). The new version support eight flight mode of multicopter and build-in two axis camera stablizer. And this version also use 6DOF (6 Degrees Of Freedom) IMU (Inertial measurement unit) to offer the beast performance.
- Support eight flight mode.
- Build-in two axis camera stablizer.
- Buind-in 6DOF (6 Degrees Of Freedom) IMU (Inertial measurement unit)
- Support 300Hz and 400Hz(defult) ESC control single.
- Very easy to setup, no computer necessary
- Support firmware upgrade.
- Support computer program setup.
- Weight: 16g
Note: Win7 support this device, no driver required.
* You can of course connect this board up to a computer to adjust settings and you will need to do that in order to adjust the gain and servo speed if you're going to use a camera gimbal. In the GUI you can adjust settings for the flight control, but I'd really just suggest sticking with the default settings. The GUI is nice and intuitive to use and has a good layout making it easy to figure out what you're adjusting.