|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$68.50||$67.10||$65.01||$62.21||Contact US|
Ublox LEA-6H GPS Ublox/u-blox GPS Module for MWC/AeroQuad APM2.52 Apm2.6 Flight Control Board
- u-blox 6 is the next generation GPS platform from u-blox. It features extremely low power performance for GPS applications and increased sensitivity while maintaining the fastest acquisition time on the market.
The advanced jamming suppression mechanism and innovative RF architecture of u-blox 6 ensures maximum GPS and GALILEO performance even in hostile environments.
- Chips and modules based on u-blox 6 are the ideal solution for high-performance, low-power, cost sensitive GPS applications such as automotive navigation systems, low-power tracker and loggers, smartphones, fleet and asset management systems, mobile computers and PNDs.
- Less risk.
- Products based on u-blox 6 are drop-in compatible with existing u-blox 5 chips and modules, allowing for simple, seamless, risk-free design. u-blox 6 also supports the upcoming new European satellite system GALILEO, giving your products the best of two positioning worlds.
- u-blox 6 position engine with over 2 million effective correlators featuring <1 s acquisition
- -148 dBm acquisition sensitivity (cold start), -162 dBm tracking sensitivity
- 5 Hz update rate
- Enhanced powersave mode: lower power consumption based on intelligent power management
- Seamless operation with u-blox' wireless 2G and 3G modules to support Location Aware applications
- Supports u-blox' AssistNow Online, Offline and Autonomous A-GPS services and is OMA SUPL compliant
- GALILEO, GLONASS and QZSS ready
- Automotive qualified (AEC-Q100 compliant and manufactured according to the TS-16949 Quality Management Standard)
- Embedded Automotive Dead Reckoning (ADR)
- Minimal BOM costs
- Jamming/interference Monitor to detect the presence of malicious behaviour
- Supports RTCM (“Radio Technical Commission for Maritime Services”)
- Available as single-chip, chipset, or complete modules (AMY, LEA, MAX and NEO families)
Comparison to u-blox 5:
- 35% acquisition current reduction
- Faster acquisition in weak signal condition (3GPP compliant)
- Signal sensitivity improved by 3 dB
- Intelligent power management with Power Save Mode
- 60% power saving over u-blox 5 at 1 Hz update rate
- Drop-in compatible with u-blox 5 modules: migrating from existing designs made easy