|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$90.06||$88.22||$85.47||$81.79||Contact US|
Uno5800 V2 5.8Ghz AV Data FPV Receiver RX ImmersionRC for RC Air Transmission
- The Uno5800-V2 is a high sensitivity 5.8GHz A/V receiver that is the perfect choice for the TX-5G8-600 and TX-5G8-100FS transmitters. It utilizes ImmersionRC's latest NexWaveRF technology for outstanding performance. Fully compatible with Airwave, ImmersionRC and FatShark brand 5.8GHz transmitters.
- Its two buffered A/V outputs allow video displays or FPV goggles to be used at the same time as a video recorder. The standard 3.5mm 4-pole jacks combine video and stereo audio in one simple connection. This allows for convenient connection to your composite video monitor and provides compatibility with other popular accessories such as FatShark goggles.
- An audible beep tone confirms the selected RF channel when you change the operating frequency. It also alerts you if the input voltage is too low.
Uno5800 V2 Features and Specifications (preliminary, subject to change):
- GS-Link for single-cable ground station compatibility
- Exclusive NexWaveRF receiver technology
~1km range with 25mW CE-Legal transmitters
- Single-button user-interface, and remote control from the groundstation
- Triple output, for three viewing/recording devices
- High RF Sensitivity: more than or minus minus 90dBm typical.
- RF Input: 50 ohms.
- RF Channels: Seven (5740, 5760, 5780, 5800, 5820, 5840, 5860 MHz).
- Antenna Connector: SMA type.
- Audio Mode: Stereo (left / right channels).
- Audio Sub-carrier: 6.0 / 6.5 MHz.
- Alerts: Audible Low-voltage alarm.
- Weight: 200 grams.
- Size: 2.8 x 3.3 x 0.9 inches (72 x 85 x 23 mm).
- Voltage: 6 13VDC / less than 250 mA.
- 1 x Uno5800 V2 5.8Ghz AV Data FPV Receiver