|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$41.06||$40.22||$38.97||$37.29||Contact US|
USB to DMX Interface Adapter DMX512 Controller Computer Software Satge Lighting Controller
- USB DMX Interface.
- Micro processor enabled.
- 1500 V full isolation(data & power lines to protect your computer from surges).
- Supports Various 3rd party softwares.
- Internal frame buffering.
- Drivers for Windows and Linux.
- DMX512 times configurable.
- L6.9cm(total 60cm with USB and 3-pin XLR connector) x W4.1cm x H1.8cm
- The signed driver for Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7. Besides, on Unix-based operating systems, the LibUSB is integrated directly into the kernel.
- Uncompress the file whereever you want and then plugin the hardware.
- The operating system will search for a driver.
- Select the correct directory (of you uncompression),
- After several seconds the driver should be installed
- ATTENTION: And then the file uDMX.dll has to be MANUALLY copied to the directory \System32\ in order to finish the installation.
- After uDMX.dll has been copied to the directory of \System32\, for example C:\WINDOWS\system32, the driver installation is finished."
- Download the compressed driver file.
"Advantages of Artnet or why you should use artnet-receiver for X-uDMX512:
- Artnet is a network protocol to transfer DMX data over the ip network. Thus it is possible to transfer DMX data with wireless LAN.
Most DMX-Software are able to output DMX-data to Art-Net. So it is not necesary to have a plugin for each program. uDMX can even be used with programs where there is no plugin.
This works for example with:
-1 * USB to DMX Interface Adapter
-1 * CD