|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$10.12||$9.92||$9.61||$9.19||Contact US|
USBtinyISP V2.0 bootloader USB Programmer ISP for Atmel AVR Arduino
This programmer is based on USBtiny code & design Version 2.0 (ATTiny2313+74HC125).This is a USB AVR programmer supported by offical Arduino IDE. Once the Arduino has lost its bootloader, you can use this programmer to reburn the bootloader and save the software-damaged Arduino devices.Both 10-pin and 6-pin targets supported (cable included) which makes the progrmmer suitable for most AVR boards.
- AVRdude compatible - support for usbtiny added in V5.5
- USB drivers available for Windows using libusb, no drivers needed for Mac OS X or Linux
- Durable off-the-shelf enclosure
- High speed! Max clock rate is 400KHz. Write speed:1Kb/s, read speed: 2Kb/s. (Atmega8 takes 8s to write, 4s to read/verify)
- 2 LEDs to indicate "USB/Power On" and "Busy"