|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$13.71||$13.43||$13.01||$12.45||Contact US|
Voltage and Current Measurement Module for Paparazzi PX4 Opensource Flight Control
- APM 2.5 Power Module is a simple way of providing your APM 2.5 with clean power from a LiPo battery as well as current consumption and battery voltage measurements, all through a 6-pos cable. The on-board switching regulator outputs 5.3V and a maximum of 2.25A from up to a 4S LiPo battery. The Power Module comes completely assembled with Deans connectors, and wrapped in shrink tubing for protection.
- Note: The Power Module is only designed to power APM, a RC receiver and APM accessories (GPS, 3DR radio). It isnotdesigned to power servos. Use your aircraft's own ESC/BEC for that.
- if need 5v Power Module pls click here: Voltage and Current Measurement Module
- Max input voltage: 18V
- Max current sensing: 90A -
- Voltage and current measurement configured for 5V ADC
- Switching regulator outputs 5.3V and 2.25A max
- 6-pos DF13 cable plugs directly to APM 2.5's 'PM' connector
- 1 x Voltage and Current Measurement Module for Paparazzi PX4 Opensource Flight Control