|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$18.61||$18.23||$17.66||$16.90||Contact US|
Voltage and Current Measurement Module for Paparazzi PX4 Opensource Flight Control(Include 5v Power Module)
- APM 2.5 Power Module is a simple way of providing your APM 2.5 with clean power from a LiPo battery as well as current consumption and battery voltage measurements, all through a 6-pos cable. The on-board switching regulator outputs 5.3V and a maximum of 2.25A from up to a 4S LiPo battery. The Power Module comes completely assembled with Deans connectors, and wrapped in shrink tubing for protection.
- Note: The Power Module is only designed to power APM, a RC receiver and APM accessories (GPS, 3DR radio). It isnotdesigned to power servos. Use your aircraft's own ESC/BEC for that.
- 5V Power Module:Power supply module as long as it is for the flight control panel with 5v power supply, can also provide steering gear power supply, can provide up to 3 a of current. Without the power supply module, can also be provided by the electricity out power supply, but some electric adjustable output current is not so big
- if need Not Include 5V Power Module Pls Click Here: Voltage and Current Measurement Module
- Max input voltage: 18V
- Max current sensing: 90A -
- Voltage and current measurement configured for 5V ADC
- Switching regulator outputs 5.3V and 2.25A max
- 6-pos DF13 cable plugs directly to APM 2.5's 'PM' connector
- 1 x Voltage and Current Measurement Module for Paparazzi PX4 Opensource Flight Control(Include 5v Power Module)