|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$607.50||$595.10||$576.51||$551.71||Contact US|
XAircraft SuperX Multicopter Flight Control System Supports Quad/Hexacopter Octacopter-Professional Version
This listing is for Standard version,Support quadcopter “X” and "+" mode and Hexacopter "+" "x""Y" Mode,and Octacopter “X8" "X" "+” Mode
- You may interested in Universal version,SKU:25886
- You may interested in Standard version,SKU:25887
- 3 versions all compatible with OSD,brushless camera gimbal,ground station and so on
Universal Version:for Quadcopter support "+" and "X" Mode
Standard Version:Support quadcopter “X” and "+" mode and Hexacopter "+" "x""Y" Mode
Professional Version:Support quadcopter “X” and "+" mode and Hexacopter "+" "x""Y" Mode,and Octacopter “X8" "X" "+” Mode
- XAircraft SuperX is a new generation of multicopter flight control system, supports 2-8 rotors.
- The SuperX easy-to-use design concept and well-designed user experience makes user can start flying only need few simple settings. And SuperX Flight Controller System becomes the easiest one of multicopter controller.
- Support 3 Flight Modes: Manual Mode, Attitude Mode, and GPS Attitude Mode.
- Height Hold.
- Several options for Safe Mode, e.g.: return to home and auto-landing.
- Built-in compensation signal outputs for bi-axial gimbal.
- Built-in green software for configuration, no need to install any driver and software.
- Module expandable.
- Firmware upgradeable.
SuperX Flight Controller:
SuperX Flight Controller is the core controller of SuperX, has a Built-in AHRS to calculate copter attitude and running flight control tasks.
- Three high precision Industrial grade gyros.
- Three-axis accelerometer sensor.
- High precision barometer.
- Built-in Thermostatic system, ensure sensors working stably.
- Built-in Micro USB port, connect to PC to upgrade firmware or to tune parameters.