|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$337.02||$330.14||$319.83||$306.07||Contact US|
XTend DIGI XTend 900 1W OEM RF Long-Range Telemetry Modules FHSS for Wireless FPV System
- The XTend Modem packs a ton of RF punch into a small, low-power, easy-to-use, and reliable module. Outdoors, with line-of-sight, this module can communicate at up to 40 miles; indoors it can still do up to 3000ft. The module transfers a standard asynchronous serial data stream, operates within the ISM 900MHz frequency band and sustains up to 115.2kbps data throughput. The module comes with an attached RPSMA antenna connector.
- The XTend module utilizes FHSS (Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum) agility to avoid interference by hopping to a new frequency on every packet transmission or re-transmission. Its transmit power is software adjustable from 1mW to 1W—the maximum output power allowable by governments that use 900MHz as a license-free band. The XTend module is approved for use in the United States, Canada, Australia and other countries (contact Digi for a complete listing).
- No configuration is necessary for out-of-the-box RF communication. The XTend module’s default configuration supports a wide range of data system applications. Advanced configurations can be implemented using simple AT or binary commands.
- Supply voltage: 2.8 - 5.5VDC regulated
- Frequency band: 902 - 928MHz
- Serial data interface: 3V - 5V CMOS UART - No configuration required
- Transmit current: 730 mA (@ 5V, 1W TX Power Output)
- Receive current: 80 mA (@ 5V, 1W TX Power Output)
- Indoor/Urban range (w/ 2.1 dB dipole antenna): Up to 3000 feet (900 m)
- Outdoor RF line-of-sight range (w/high gain antenna): Up to 40 miles (64 km)
- Transmit power output (software selectable): 1mW - 1W (0 - 30 dBm)
- Throughput data rate (software selectable): 9,600 or 115,200 bps
- RPSMA antenna connection
- Size: 1.44 x 2.38 x 0.20" (3.65 x 6.05 x 0.51 cm)
- Weight: 0.64 oz (18 g)
- 1 x XTend DIGI XTend 900 1W telemetry module