|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$20.45||$20.04||$19.41||$18.57||Contact US|
D02 41A Spot Welding Controller Module Set Dual Pulse Output 0.56 Blue Digital Tube Display
- Dual pulse spot welding controller kit
- Compatible with 41-100A silicon controlled rectifier
- Premium 0.56 blue digital tube with stellar indicators for parameters
- Strong and weak electricity is isolated by optocoupler for safer operation. Reliable zero-crossing detection function ensures accurate steering of the silicon controlled rectifier.
- Screw-free Terminal: Press the raised part pictured and insert your wire into it. And then release and it is pressed tightly. It is convenient to wire.
- Encoder and parameter knob make adjustment more precise and ensure stable operation.
- Dual Pulse Output: The first pulse is used to remove the dirty surface of the welded parts and be ready for preheating. The second pulse is used to weld. It enhances welding power and its welding spots are not blackened.
- Time Input: 1-100 cycles, 20 milliseconds for one cycle. Current 300-999 with step value 0.1% for more precise adjustment. It can count the number of welders and save data when it is power-off.
- Industrial MCU Control: With network pressure compensation function, even when the network pressure fluctuates during welding, it enables stable welding output and refined solder joints.
- Power Supply: AC9-12V, 3W, 50Hz/60Hz
- Starting Way: Pedal or other passive NO (Normal Open)
- Trigger Form: Imported optocoupler dedicated to silicon control
- Display: 0.56 Digital Tube
- Adjustment Method: Encoder + Button
- Time Range: 1-99
- Current Range: 300-999
- Welding Output: Dual Pulse
- Voltage Regulation: Yes
- Counting Function: Yes
- Power-off Memory Function: Yes
- Number of Specified Groups: 1 Group
- Drive Silicon Control: Bidirectional silicon control under 100A can drive a G level. It cannot be connected to external silicon control module. All delivered board comes with a silicone control
- 1 x Controller Panel
- 1 x Display Panel
- 1 x Matching Cable
- This version with 41A silicon control can only be connected to a microwave oven transformer, about 700W-800W primary aluminum wire. For 2 transformers, 100A silicone control version will be better.
- Please keep the controller board away from your transformer.
- Transformer and other accessories are not included.