|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$95.33||$93.39||$90.47||$86.58||Contact US|
Generator Controller for Diesel/Gasoline/Gas Genset Start Stop Parameters Monitoring DC40D MK3
This series controller is specialized for Diesel / Gasoline / Gas Genset Start, Stop, Parameters monitoring, faults-checking as well as data setting.
The controller has a 3 inch large screen point array LCD screen, can display various faults in the same time that the genset will be stopped once it cannot work smoothly.
- 32 units Micro-procession technology is used.
- 3 inches 128*64 LCD display with backlight, option language interface (Chinese/English), user’s language set if necessary.
- Control Protection: Auto Start/Stop of genset, load transfer (ATS control) and perfect failure display and protection.
- Various of crank conditions (RPM, Frequency, Oil Pressure) can be chosen
- Gather and display various engine and generator’s parameters. Adapt to 3P4W,1P2W,2P3W (120V/240V,50/60HZ)
- Sensor can be self-defined by front face button or PC software.
- CAN communication port, J1939 protocol inside.
- Input/output function, status can be shown directly.
- More categories of surface setting.
- Real time clock inside: preset time operate and auto maintenance is available. Genset working plan can be set as per week or month.
- Countdown function, which can set the maintenance time or date.
- Records function: relative faults shall be recorded in real time.
- Totally 6 relay’s output, among which 4 relay output can be self-configurable, each relay can be set as max 20 functions, besides, there are 4 groups as non-contact terminals.
- 5 relays can be set as switch value input, and each can be set as max 10 functions.
- 3 sensor simulation input connectors, 5 input types is configurable and various kinds of units can be set.
- Standard water-proof rubber gasket. The waterproof can reach IP54
- Module design: All the connections are adapted with European connectors so that installation, connection, repair and replacement can be more easily.
- Engine RPM
- Engine oil pressure
- Engine water temperature
- Engine oil temperature
- Engine cylinder temperature
- Engine fuel level
- Engine battery voltage
- charging voltage
- Mains Frequency (only for DC42D/DC42DR)
- Mains phase voltage L-N(only for DC42D/DC42DR)
- Mains phase voltage L-L(only for DC42D/DC42DR)
- Generator 3 Phase voltage L-N
- Generator 3 Phase voltage L-L
- Generator 3 phase current A
- Generator Frequency Hz
- Generator Power Factor COSφ
- Generator active power KW
- Generator apparent power KVA
- Generator reactive power KVar
- Current consumption Kwh
- Total consumption Kwh
- Total Crank times
- Current running time
- Total running time
- Maintenance notice
- Current date / time
- Over speed
- Under speed
- Low oil pressure
- High water temperature
- High Oil temperature
- High Cylinder Temperature
- Low fuel level
- Low oil level
- External emergency alarm
- RPM Lost
- Sensor Open
- Over Frequency
- Under Frequency
- Over voltage
- Under voltage
- Over current
- Non-balance of current
- Over power
- Lack of Phase
- Maintenance expire ECU
- ECU alarm failure
- ECU communication Failure
- Low water level alarm
- Emergency Stop
- Crank failure
- Over battery voltage
- Under Battery voltage
- Charging failure
- Stop Failure
- 1 x DC40D Generator Control Module
- 1 x User Manual
- 4 x Screws