|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$90.92||$89.07||$86.29||$82.57||Contact US|
Polymer RC Folding Propeller MF2815 28'' Carbon Fiber Folding Prop for RC VTOL Multicopter Drone
X•carbon Hard Principle
- Propellers of light weight, durable density and small moment of inertia.
The Easy Choice
- Clear naming convention lets you choose the most suitable propeller easily.
Take MF1604R as an example.
M: stands for Multi (Props for multi-rotors)
F: stands for Folding
16: stands for 16 inch (Prop size)
04: stands for 4kg (Max. thrust provides by the prop)
R: stands for CCW (L for CW)
- Continuous reform and refinement of our injection molding process gives an optimum hybrid mix of carbon-fiber and polymer properties to our new x•carbon props.
- x1.5 Abrasion Resistance of Prop Surface; -3.5% Material Density; x2 Prop Stength
- Heating insulating coating of high shading degree is employed to the surface to protect props from ultraviolet. The prop material of heat endurance enables long time flight under high temperature.
Technology Behind X•carbon
- CFD Fluid Simulation: The ideal aerodynamic interaction is achieved with the help of a propeller performance forecast program. The final propeller design came out from more than 10 candidates after comparison on targeted working condition.
- CAE Finite Element Analysis: Fluid-solid coupling technology is employed to analyze the structure by adding load distribution of fluid simulation onto the propeller for tangible monitoring over the condition of each part to make it flawless.
- Topology Optimization Design: We attach much significance to topology optimization technology structure simplification. The optimum design was obtained from optimal specific strength scheme after CAE finite element analysis for infinite potential in limited space.
- Energy-Snubber Technology: The energy-snubber technology is adopted to the whole series to protect the motors when propellers are attacked by extreme impact. The unique structural deformation will absorb the energy from impact.
- Meticulous treatment behind the propellers. A 100, 000-tim folding test was carried out to ensure the craft and quality to the best of it.
How To Use:
Note: Please fix the props onto motors with nylok.
- Spread the blades before takeoff.
- Make sure props are properly installed.
- Fold the blades after landing.
1. Please make sure that screws of cover plates are mounted well.
2. Do not add force onto the propellers.
3. Fall-off or experience equivalent impact to propellers will lead to deformation on cracks. In this case, you will need to replace them with good ones.
4. NEVER decompose the propellers. Decomposition of which will result in safety issues. Do not use the propellers in hostile environments containing H₂O, SO₂, NO₂, Cl₂, organosilicon, cyanogroup and phenol.
5. Keep the propellers away from the mentioned environments in (4).
6. For long time storage of over 6 months, please keep it in sealed preservation.