|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$46.58||$45.63||$44.20||$42.30||Contact US|
R80 118-136MHz Air Band Receiver Aviation Radio Receiver PLL Double Frequency Conversion Unassembled
R80 aviation band PLL receiver features high-performance double conversion circuit architecture.
It is dedicated to receiving calls between airplanes and towers. Used with a good antenna (VHF section Yagi antenna), it can receive calls between various types of airplanes and towers within a maximum distance of about 150Km.
1. Use PIC18F1320 MCU as main control, built-in PLL local oscillator module (pre-welded, stamp hole plate, support calibration setting), built-in frequency indicating circuit (using 7-segment digital tube, display unit is 100KHz), receiving frequency coverage 118-136MHz, 100KHz or 10KHz stepping (free switching).
2. Adopts bandpass filter + high amplifier + NE602+MC3361+TA7640+LM386 to complete secondary frequency conversion, one intermediate frequency 10.7MHz, two intermediate frequency 455KHz, ultra-high sensitivity, can receive 118-136MHz AM signal.
3. With LED tuning indicator function, it can help to adjust receiving frequency accurately and quickly, which is convenient to use.
4. It has a squelch circuit and freely set thresholds to ensure comfortable listening and avoid long-term noise. At the same time, use audio dedicated digital potentiometer (FM62429) to adjust the squelch threshold and volume.
5. The first and second intermediate frequency circuits all use ceramic filters, which makes it easier for amateur debugging.
6. 12V power supply, PCB board size is 8.4*12cm, which can be easily put into an 88*30*120mm aluminum case (our shop will customize R80 case in the future).
- Because the VHF band is already similar to the propagation of light ---- straight line propagation, the receiving location is free from the airport but the distance is longer (more than 25Km), please be sure to install a high-gain antenna such as a VHF section Yagi antenna. If there are large obstacles (including but not limited to tall buildings, mountains, giant towers) between the receiving location and the airport, you must avoid the obstacles; otherwise, you can only receive one-way signal from the aircraft on its approach, thank you!
- Power supply: 12V (linear regulated power supply or battery is recommended)
- Antenna: 50 ohms, unbalanced
- Typical receiving current: 90mA
- Receiving frequency: covering 118MHz-136MHz
- Working mode: AM
- 1 x Set of Air Band Receiver
- The assembly of the kit requires corresponding electronic technology foundation (such as correct identification of the positive and negative poles of inserted electrolytic capacitor, etc.). Please prepare your own electric soldering iron, multimeter and other tools. The circuit diagram of this kit does not include the pre-soldered circuit.
- This kit is not soldered. The pictures of the finished products displayed are for reference only when purchasing. Thank you for your understanding!
- Battery is not included.