|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$6.02||$5.89||$5.71||$5.46||Contact US|
04-L2K Universal Wireless RF Remote Control Duplicator Frequency Adjustable
- Universal remote control duplicator can easily copy code from other RF remote control without copying device and control the same original receiver.
- Copy the code one by one, saving the copy memory of each button separately.
- Repeatedly copy code from other RF remote control for million times.
- High quality RF remote with chrome metal frame and 4 chrome buttons.
- Home/store anit-theft alarm, E-bikes /motorcycles/car alarms, all kinds of door/window controllers, LED and other industrial control
How to use:
- Before starting to copy the code, you need to know the function of each button
- 1. Code Clear
It’s necessary to clear the original codes of the copy code remote control. Press and hold the “arming” button and “disarming” button simutaneously for 2 seconds till the LED indicator flashes 3 times. Keep pressing the “arming” button and release the “disarming” button, then press the “disarming” button for 3 times within 5 seconds. The LED indicator slowly flashes 3 times then becomes fast flash to indicate the code clear is finished
- 2. Code Copy
With the original remote control on your one hand, with the copy code remote control on the other hand, approach the two remote controls to each other as close as possible. Press and hold the button to be learned on the original remote control and the button you want to learn on the copy code remote control simutaneously for 3 seconds, the LED indicator flashes 3 times then becomes fast flash, indicating the code is learned/copied successfully. Repeat the above steps to copy the code of other buttons
- 3. Code Retrive
In case if you lost the codes you are using by accident, don’t worry you can retrive them by following the step below: press and hold the “starting” button and “muting” button simutaneously for 3 seconds, the LED indicator flashes 3 times then becomes fast flash, indicating the codes are retrived now.
- 4. Frequency Adjustment
For fixed frequency copy, you can directly copy the code from other RF remote control. If not, if need to open the cover of the copy remote control and adjust the frequency with the great sense to meet the frequency of original remote control. For example, the frequency of the copy remote is 315MHz, but the original remote is 433MHz, you need to adjust the frequency of the copy remote from 315MHz to 433MHz.
The adjustable frequency range is 280MHz to 490MHz.