|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$15.39||$15.07||$14.60||$13.97||Contact US|
3D Printer Kit RepRap RAMPS 1.4 Mega2560 3D Printer Control Board Reprap
- Without D1 installed, or when the 12VIN is not connected, the Arduino gets its power from USB. If you want your kit powered without USB connected you need to solder in D1 OR connect VCC to your PSU.
- The VCC pin can be connected to your ATX's 5Vsb to continuously power the Arduino from your ATX power supply. You will want to make sure that D1 is not installed or cut out. The Arduino is not designed to be powered directly on the VCC rail and the VIN pin at the same time
- Power Supply without diode,The 1N4004 diode connects the RAMPS input voltage to the MEGA. If your board does not have this diode soldered in, you can safely input as much as 35V. (The pololus can do up to 35V)
- Power Supply with diode:If your board has a 1N4004 diode soldered in, do not apply more than 12 V to it. Original flavor Arduino Mega are rated to 12 V input. While Arduino Mega 2560 can take 20 V, it is not recommended.
- D1 should only be installed if the 5A rail is powered by 12V. It can be omitted and the Arduino will be powered from USB. You will want D1 installed if you add components to print without a PC. To reiterate, D1 MUST be omitted if you are powering the 5A rail by more than 12V, or the power is not absolutely clean, otherwise you may damage your ramps.
- This list is Pololu trillion rupiah, or ramps shorter. It was designed as a low-cost small package RepRap needs to fit the entire electronics. Oblique interface with the powerful Arduino MEGA platform Arduino Mega, and have plenty of room for expansion. In the stepper drives and an Arduino MEGA shield extruder control electronics for easy maintenance, replacement parts, upgrades, capacity and expandable modular design includes plug-ins. In addition, some Arduino expansion boards can be added to the system, as long as the main ramp plate is saved to the top of the stack.
This board is mainly based on the Pololu_Electronics and work Tonok Adrian's. Copper etching anti-Vick recommended method. Vick also by the work of EasyDrivers inspiration. Circuit design mainly based on the provision of initial Adrian'sPololu_Electronics Joaz RepRapSource.com pin definitions and many design improvements. Too much inspiration, advice, and from Prusajr, Kliment, Maxbots, Rick, and many other RepRap community ideas.
1 It has Cartesian robot and the requirements of the extruder.
(2) extended to control other accessories.
3 heater / fan output and three thermistor circuit MOSFET.
4 fusion 5A additional safety and component protection
5 heating control extra bed 11A fuse
6 Suitable for 5 Pololu stepper driver board
7.Pololu board pin socket, so they can be easily replaced or removed for future designs.
8.I2C and SPI pins left for future expansion.
9 All the MOSFET PWM pin is hooked into versatility.
10. Servo connector for connection to the end stop block, the motor and the light emitting diodes. These connectors are gold-plated, rated current of 3A, very compact.
11.SD card add - is now available from the Kliment - Sdramps
12.LED indicate when the heater output
13 Option 2 motors connected to the Z Prusa Mendel
- 1 x Complete soldered RAMPS 1.4