|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$77.96||$76.37||$73.98||$70.80||Contact US|
ALIGN GP780 Head Lock Gyro Combo GP780
- Brand new intelligent control logic providing dynamic gain adjustment by detecting current flying conditions, allowing for consistent pirouetting rates during chaos or other demanding 3D maneuvers. 。
- Utilizes feed forward control logic to boost rudder starting speed, and increase response sensitivity。
- Utilizes Silicon Micro Machines (SMM) sensor with excellet stability to dramatically reduce in-flight tail drifts.
- Utilizes AHTCS (Active Helicopter Tail Control System) to compensate any drift caused by wind direction and force, as well as unintended yaw induced by helicopter itself during flight maneuvers.
- Tailor made specifically for use with high speed digital rudder servos. This gyro festures high sensitivity and minimal reaction time, fully utilizing the potential of modern high speed digital rudder servos.
- Suitable for all sizes of helicopters, from micro indoor to large 90 size glow helicopters.
- Metallic dampening plate built into bottom gyro casing, dramatically increasing anti-vibration and anti-interference abilities.
- Features 1520μs pulse wide and 760μs narrow pulse wide frame rate.
- Digital/Analog servo switchable.
- Reverse switch.
- Rudder servo travel limit adjustment (ATV).
- Mode switch for large/mini helicopter.
- Delay adjustment.
- Gyro locking mode and gain can be adjusted remotely from the transmitter.
- Mini/Micro heli mode, suitable for T-REX250/450(“STATUS” Red);Medium/large heli mode, suitable for T-REX500/600/700(“STATUS" Green)
- There are 3 kinds of 760μs narrow pulse wide servos on the market, including Futaba S9251, S9256, BLS251.
- Operating Voltage:DC 4.5~7V
- Current Consumption:<80mA @ 4.8V
- Angular Detection Speed:500 degrees/sec
- Operating Humidity:0℃~65℃
- RoHS certification.
- Operating Humidity:0%~95%