|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$43.83||$42.93||$41.59||$39.80||Contact US|
CC3200-LAUNCHXL: SimpleLink Wi-Fi CC3200 LaunchPad CC3000
- This version of the SimpleLink Wi-Fi CC3200 LaunchPad is based on pre-production silicon, which can be used for evaluation and software development. Kits and QFN devices, as well as module samples based on production silicon meeting datasheet performances will be available from TI or authorized distributors later this summer. For more information, please see the CC3200 Software Development Kit (SDK) Release Notes for details of pre-production silicon vs. production silicone
- The SimpleLink™ Wi-Fi® CC3200 LaunchPad evaluation kit is a development platform for the CC3200 wireless microcontroller (MCU), the industry’s first single-chip programmable MCU with built-in Wi-Fi connectivity. The board features on-board emulation using FTDI device and includes sensors for a full out-of-the-box experience. This board can be directly connected to a PC using software development platforms including CCS and IAR.
- This LaunchPad comes with driver support and a software development kit (SDK) with 40+ applications for Wi-Fi protocols, internet applications, and MCU peripheral examples.
- CC3200 is supported in v7.20 of IAR. There is free (limited time license) evaluation version availablehere.
For additional information about CC3200, visit http://www.ti.com/simplelinkwifi.
- CC3200 Wi-Fi application processor
- USB interface to PC for CCS/IAR using FTDI USB drivers
- Flash update over the USB using SimpleLink Programmer
- 2 20-pin connectors enables compatibility with other TI LaunchPads with added functions
- Standalone development platform featuring sensors, LEDs and push-buttons
- Power from USB for the LaunchPad as well as external BoosterPack
- Operates from 2 AA alkaline batteries
- On-board antenna and U.FL connector selectable using a capacitor re-work
- Supports 4 wire JTAG and 2 Wire SWD
- GNU Debugger (GDB) support over Open On chip debugger (OpenOCD)
- BoosterPack headers