|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$146.90||$143.90||$139.41||$133.41||Contact US|
DJI Naza M Lite + GPS Combo Multi Flyer Version Lite DJI NAZA MG Lite Flight Control Controller
- For entry-level enthusiasts, DJI now brings out the most cost-effective solution, the NAZA-M Lite flight control system. As the simplified version of NAZA-M, it inherits the high reliability and stability of NAZA-M. The innovative All-in-one design simplifies installation and saves space and weight. It contains inner damping, controllers, 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis accelerometer and barometer in its light and small Main Controller. It can measure flying altitude, attitude and therefore can be used for autopilot/automatic control.
- The advanced attitude stabilization algorithm not only inherits the outstanding flight stability of DJI products, but also provides excellent maneuverability. It is more flexible and stable, and gives the hobbyists a wonderful flight experience.
- It offers three types of control modes: GPS Atti. Mode (with GPS module), Atti. Mode, Manual Mode. The pilot can switch between the three modes to achieve different flight characteristics. It also can adjust automatically within the flight environment and intelligently switch between GPS Atti. Mode and Atti. Mode to make sure the flight is safe and secure. .
- The plug and play GPS module will greatly enhance the performance for Aerial Photography with accurate Position Hold, Return-To-Home and Intelligent Orientation Control functionalities. With the GPS Module, the multi-rotor will have position and altitude locked accurately even in windy conditions. Hovering accuracy is approximately 2.5m horizontal and 0.8m vertical.
- Usually, the forward direction of a flying multi-rotor is the same as the nose direction. By using Intelligent Orientation Control (IOC), wherever the nose points,the forward direction has nothing to do with nose direction:
In course lock flying, the forward direction is the same as a recorded nose direction. See the following figures(Mode 1)：
In home lock flying, the forward direction is the same as the direction from home point to multi-rotor.See the following figures (Mode 2)：
- If your transmitter supports failsafe, then you can set failsafe through port-U. Naza controller has built-in auto level failsafe function, which means when the communication between MC and the transmitter is disconnected, the outputs of all command sticks from controller will go to center position. If the GPS module is used, you can also set RTH on failsafe. If your transmitter has only 4 channels, then MC will work in Atti. Mode by default without the failsafe function.
- In order to prevent your multi-rotor from crashing or other harmful consequences caused by low battery voltage, we have designed two levels of low voltage protection. You can choose not to use this, however we strongly recommend you to enable the protection. Both levels of protection have LED warning as default. The first level will blink the red light continuously; the second level will blink red light continuously and the multi-rotor will descend and land. In manual mode when low voltage protection is triggered the LED warning will be active only
Naza-M Lite now supports six types of multi-rotor, which meets the different needs of the enthusiasts.
Quad I, Quad X;
Hexa I, Hexa V, Hexa Y, Hexa IY;
|Basic Performance||Supported Multi-rotor||Supported ESC output||Recommended Transmitter||Working Voltage Range|
|Quad-rotor I4, X4 / Hex-rotor I6, X6, IY6, Y6||400Hz refresh frequency||PCM or 2.4GHz with minimum 4 channels||
VU: 7.2V ~ 26.0 V (recommend 2S ~ 6S LiPo)
|Power Consumption||Operating Temperature||Assistant Software System Requirement|
MAX1. 5W (0.3A@5V)
|-10°C ~ 50°C||Windows XP sp3 / Windows 7 / Windows 8|
|Max Yaw Angular Velocity||Max Tilt Angle||Ascent / Descent|
MC: 45.5mm x 31.5mm x 18.5mm
VU: 32.2mm x 21.1mm x 7.7mm
GPS & Compass 46mm(diameter)x9mm
Three Modes Autopilot
Low Voltage Protection
S-Bus Receiver Support
2-axle Gimbal Support