|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$55.76||$54.62||$52.92||$50.64||Contact US|
DJI Releases DJI OSD Mini for Naza-M Flight Control System
- The Naza-M now supports iOSD Mini. This will undoubtedly give you a fantastic FPV flight performance. Depending upon DJI’s accumulation of historic and reliable information integration technology, the iOSD Mini can grab the most accurate first-hand flight data information in the shortest possible time.
- Voltage: 6V
- Working Temperature: -20Cto +60C
- Video Input/Output Mode: PAL/NTSC(automatically recognize)
- Weight: 14g
- Working Current (Typical Value): 180mA/6V
The new firmware supports Bluetooth adjustment.
- What’s new?
- Parameter configuration by NM Assistant is supported. (BTU module is required. Download the App software from iOS App store or scan the QR code to get the download link.)
- iOSD mini supported.
- S-bus II receiver supported.
- Optimize the warming up condition, to avoid a long wait period before aircraft can takeoff.
- Add tips for IMU Advanced calibration time out.
- Add connection diagrams when used with other DJI products.
- Make sure to reconfigure all parameters in the assistant software after upgrading firmware, since V3.16 upgrade will reset all parameters.
- For safety reason, do not use power battery during firmware upgrade.
- 1 x DJI Releases DJI OSD Mini for Naza-M Flight Control System