|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$82.86||$81.17||$78.63||$75.25||Contact US|
Hobbywing 2-10S 80A PENTIUM-80A-HV ESC Brushless Speed Controller for RC Multicopter
- Safety Arming Feature: Regardless the throttle stick position, the motor will not spin after battery connected.
- Throttle Calibration: Throttle range can be configured to provide best throttle linearity, fully compatible with all market available transmitters.
- Brake Setting: brake enabled / brake disabled.
- Battery Type: Li-xx (Li-ion or LiPo) / Ni-xx (NiMH or NiCd).
- Low Voltage Protection Mode(Cutoff Mode): Gradually reduce the output power / Cutoff the output power.
- Low Voltage Cutoff Protection Threshold (Cutoff Threshold): low / medium / high.
- Start Mode: normal / soft / very soft.
- Timing: low / medium / high.
- Lipo Battery Cells: Auto calculate / Set the cells number manually.
- Reset: reset all the programmable items to its default setting.
- Full Protection Features: Low voltage cutoff protection / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal lost protection.
- Military standard capacitor of extreme low resistance increases the ability of prevention of unwanted RF interference during flying.
- Extreme low resistance PCB is used at the power output section, the total thickness of copper layers is more than 0.7mm, so the whole ESC has super current endurance capability.
- Big heat sink has a very good cooling effect.
- Compatible with Program Card
- Output: Continuous 80A, Burst 120A up to 10 Secs.
- Input Voltage: 2-10 cells lithium battery or 5-30 cells NiCd/NIMH battery.
- BEC: None.
- Control Signal Transmission: Optical
- Max Speed: 210,000rpm for 2 Poles BLM, 70,000rpm for 6 poles BLM, 35,000rpm for 12 poles BLM.
(BLM: BrushLess Motor)
- Size: 78mm (L) * 55mm (W) * 18mm (H).
- Weight: 125g.