|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$55.43||$54.30||$52.60||$50.34||Contact US|
Hobbywing Pentium 60A Brushless Speed Controller ESC for RC Heli Airplane-HW60A
- Max current up to 80A, last 10 Seconds
- The HobbyWing Pentium 60A Brushless ESC is an excellent speed controller in its class. The Pentium series range from 6A-100A. It has a broad range of programming features including Battery Type (NiHM, LiPo), Cut Off Voltage (2.6V, 2.85V, 3.1V), Start Mode (Normal, Soft, Very Soft), and Timing Mode (Low, Middle, High) and a smooth throttle response compared to other ESCs in the same price range and specs.
- This ESC features an internal linear BEC that can handle 3A continuous current which is great for larger planes or helicopters with bigger servos.
- Perfect for 500 class RC helicopters like Align T-Rex 500 or similar size helicopters and airplanes.
- Safety Arming Feature: Regardless of the throttle stick position, the motor will not rotate after the battery is connected, which reduces possible injuries.
- Throttle Calibration: The throttle range can be configured to provide the best linear throttle, which is fully compatible with all available transmitters.
- Qulity Products From HobbyWing, The Best ECS in China.
- Output: Continuous 60A, Burst 80A up to 10 Secs.
- Input Voltage: 2-6 cells lithium battery or 5-18 cells NiCd/NIMh battery.
- BEC: Pentium-60A: 3A / 5V (Switch mode).
- Max Speed: 210,000rpm for 2 Poles BLM, 70,000rpm for 6 poles BLM, 35,000rpm for 12 poles BLM. (BLM: BrushLess Motor)
- Size: 70mm (L) * 31mm (W) * 14mm (H).
- Weight: Pentium-60A: 60g.
- Safety Arming Feature: Regardless the throttle stick position, the motor will not spin after battery connected.
- Throttle Calibration: Throttle range can be configured to provide best throttle linearity, fully compatible with all market available transmitters.
- Brake Setting: brake enabled / brake disabled.
- Battery Type: Li-xx(Li-ion or LiPo) / Ni-xx(NiMh or NiCd).
- Low Voltage Protection Mode(Cutoff Mode): Gradually reduce the output power / Cutoff the output power.
- Low Voltage Cutoff Protection Threshold (Cutoff Threshold): low / medium / high.
- Start Mode: normal / soft / very soft.
- Timing: low / medium / high.
- Reset: reset all the programmable items to their default settings.
- Full Protection Features: Low voltage cutoff protection / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal lostprotection.
- Military standard capacitor of extreme low resistance increases the ability of prevention of unwanted RF noise during flying. 3.2 Extreme low resistance PCB is used at the power output section, the whole ESC has super current endurance capability.
- Microprocessor uses separate voltage regulator IC, with good anti-jamming capability.
- Compatible with program card
- Brake Settings: brake enabled/brake disabled – (default is brake disabled)
- Battery Type: Li-xx (Li-ion or Li-poly/Ni-xx (NiMh or Nicd) – (default is Li-xx)
- Low Voltage Protection Mode (Cutoff Mode): power reduction/ power cutoff – (default is power reduction)
- Low Voltage Protection Threshold (Cutoff Threshold): low/medium/high – (default is medium cutoff voltage)
- For Li-xx Batteries - number of battery cells are judged automatically; low/medium/high cutoff voltage for each cell are: 2.6V/2.85V/3.1V. For example: 3 Cells Li-Po - when medium cutoff voltage is set, the cutoff voltage is: 2.85*3=8.55V.
- For Ni-xx Batteries - low/medium/high cutoff voltages are 0%/45%/60% of the startup voltage - (0% means the low voltage cutoff protection function is disabled). For example: 10 cell NiMH battery pack at full charge is 1.44*10=14.4V. When medium cutoff voltage is set, the cutoff voltage is: 14.4*45%=6.5V.
- Startup Mode: normal/soft/super-soft – (default is normal startup)
Timing: low/medium/high – (default is medium timing). In normal cases, low timing can be used for most motors. But, for high efficiency, we recommend the “Low” timing for 2 poles motor and “Medium” timing for 6 pole motors and above. For higher speed, “High” timing can be used.
Full Protection Features:
- Low-voltage cutoff protection/over-heating protection/throttle signal loss protection.
- Military Standard Capacitors with extremely low resistance, which are used on the voltage input section; this will increase the ability & prevention of unwanted radio frequency noise & interference during flying.
- Extreme low resistance - super current endurance.
- Microprocessor and BEC use separate voltage regulator IC, with good anti-jamming capability.
- Compatible with the Hobby Wing Program Card – Not Compatible with Professional Program Box.
- This ESC can be programmed via the transmitter or the optional programming card (sold separately in our store). The programming card is an excellent device as it instantly tells the user the current settings and with a few simple clicks of the buttons, the user can change the settings and have graphical reassurance of those changes. The programming card is an excellent item and simple to use.