|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$11.66||$11.42||$11.07||$10.59||Contact US|
Kinter MA-150 500W Amplifier Digital Stereo Amplifier For Car Motorcycle & Boat
- The promise of 500 Watts in a palm-sized amplifier is appealing to many people. The Kinter MA-150 is another contender in my Chinese Mini Amp Invasion shootout and is the smallest amp in the bunch. Although technology such as "Boosted Rail" has enabled Rockford Fosgate to make the PBR300x1 just slightly larger, it "only" promises 300 Watts of power at 1 ohm.
- The Kinter MA-150 has a slightly different design than the other amps in this shootout as it requires molex-style plugs for the speakers and power. The other amps in this comparison have spring-loaded speaker terminals and a 5.5mm x 2.1mm center positive power plug. The opposite side of the MA-150 has a USB port for charging external devices, RCA L/R jacks, Volume knob and crossover switch.
- The Kinter MA-150 is heavily marketed as a motorcycle or scooter amplifier. Obviously, the main reason is the small size, low power consumption and "rated" high-power output. Now, logic and science will tell us, based on the MA-150's 12v 0.5A power requirement, you can use the equation Watts = Volts x Amps to get 12 x 0.5 = 6. Taking into account 100% efficiency, the amp should put out 6 watts, based on the power going in. Well, unfortunately, the amp is NOT 100% efficient, so even the 6 watts may be a stretch.
Power ratings vs. actual output aside, I decided to run the sound quality test first. I tested several tracks, including one of my favorite "Chelsea's Day" by Sam Cardon. It was readily appearant to me the MA-150 didn't have the power, clarity or dynamics of the Lepai LP-2020A+.
- Power & High Level Input & Speaker with Waterproof Connectors
- Super Heavy Duty Aluminum Case that keeps the unit cool
- Output Power: RMS 75 WattsX2CH.(at 14.4V DC) Loading in 4 Ohm Speaker
- Package included only kinter MA-150 500W USB Stereo Amplifier
- High and Low Pass Filter Switch
- USB Charger
- Frequency: 20Hz-20KHz
- Impedance: 4-16OHM
- SNR: 80DB
- 1 x Kinter MA 150 Amplifier (no adapter included)