|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$31.81||$31.16||$30.19||$28.89||Contact US|
OV6620 C3088 Digital CMOS Camera Output for AVR MCU 3.3V-5V
- C3088 based camera is the most AVR friendly camera for interfacing applications. We have source code and project details available for Atmega8, Atmega16 and ATmega644. Most other camera available you see has analog output which is very difficult to work in microcontroller like AVR or PIC. This camera is little different in the sense it outputs digital data which can be worked with an AVR MCU very easily.
- The C3088 is a 1/4" color camera module with digital output that uses the OmniVision OV6620 highly integrated CMOS digital color video camera chip. The digital video port supplies a continuous 8/16-bit image data stream. All camera functions, such as exposure, gamma, gain, white balance, color matrix, windowing, are programmable through I2C interface. The camera is supplied as standard with an f4.9mm F2.8 lens on a 12mm screw mount allowing focal point adjustment.
- Many high level imaging projects can be made like Realtime Object Tracking, Color recognition, Image processing, Face Recognition and such.
CIF Camera Module Features
- OV6620 CMOS color image sensor
- 101,376 pixels, 1/4" lens, CIF/QCIF format
- Array size: 356 × 292 pixels CIF, 176 × 144 pixels QCIF
- Pixel size: 9.0 × 8.2 µm
- Effective image area: 3.1 × 2.5 mm
- Board dimensions: 40 × 28 mm
- Lens: f4.9mm, F2.8
- Progressive Scanning
- 8/16-bit video data: CCIR601, CCIR656, ZV port
- Data format: YCrCb 4:2:2, GRB 4:2:2, RGB raw
- I2C interface
- Electronic Exposure: 500:1 for selected FPS
- Gain / white balance control
- Gamma Correction: 0.45/0.55/1.0
- Image enhancement: brightness, contrast, gamma, saturation, sharpness, window, etc.
- SCCB programmable (400 kb/s)
- S/N Ratio: >48dB (AGC off; Gamma=1)
- Internal / external synchronization scheme
- Frame exposure / line exposure option
- Min. Illumination: <3 lux @ f1.2
- Dynamic range >72dB
- Operation Voltage: 5V DC ±5%
- Operation Current: <80mW Active; <30µW Standby