|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$24.66||$24.15||$23.40||$22.39||Contact US|
SuperTough CP3007 - Contractor-grade Ultrasonic Distance Laser Measure
The ULTRASONIC DISTANCE METER + LASER POINTER is a perfect tool to quickly know the distance, area and volume of a room! It can measure distances in a straight-line from 1.5 Feet to 60 Feet.
Your distance measurer transmits ultrasonic waves to a point you want to measure. Afterwards, it measures the time taken by the waves to reflect and then calculates and re-transcribes the distance.
- With laser point aiming
- Foot/Meter function button
- LCD screen on a luminous background
- Auto stop: switches off if you do not press any key for 4 min.
- Memory: allows you to measure and to store 3 different measures
- Calculation of area and volume.
- Addition and Subtraction function: allows you to add or subtract 2 measures.
- Clearing of memory function: allow you to delete quickly all the measures stored.
- Correction of errors: the distance measurer indicates that a distance measured is either too long, or too short.
- Power supply: 1 x 9V Alkaline type 6LR61 Battery (Not included)
- Units of Measure: Feet/Meters
- Accuracy: +/-0.5%
- Frequency: 40 kHz (ultrasonic pickup)
- Working temperature: 0to 43
- Range: 0.91m to 20m
- Color: Yellow
- Dimensions (H-P-l): 142 x 73 x 47mm
- Weight (without battery): 144.6g
- Laser beam: Wattage 1mW (mW =milliwatt)
- Wavelength: 650nm (nm =nanometer)
- Aims at an object you want to measure with its laser point
- Measures a straight line from 0.5 m to 18 m (acceptable range)
- Error appears if the distance you measure is beyond the acceptable range
- Feet or Meter measurements selectable
- LCD with back light
- Automatic power-off mode when no operations after 4 minutes
- 3 memories which allow you to measure length, width and height in a room
- Converts these measured data into area or volume
- Addition and subtraction functions for simple calculations
- Uses 1 x 9V Alkaline type 6LR61 Battery (included)
- Power supply : 1 x 9V Alkaline type 6LR61 Battery
- units of measurement : Feet or Meter
- Accuracy : ± 0.5%
- Frequency : 40 kHz (ultrasonic pickup)
- Working temperature : 0 to 38 °C (32 to 109.4°F)
- Measuring range : 0.5 to 18 m
- Dimensions : approx. 142 (H) x 73 (W) x 47 (D) mm
- Weight : approx. 144.6g (battery excluded)
- Laser beam Wattage < 1mW (mW = milliwatt)
- Wavelength : 650nm (nm = nanometer)
- Class II laser according to EN60825-1
Package Included :
- 1pc x Ultrasonic Distance meter
- 1pc x Instruction Manual (In English)