|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$9.23||$9.04||$8.76||$8.38||Contact US|
- Dimension:40.7x20x42.9 (LxWxH)
- Voltage corresponding torque:9.4kg/cm (4.8V) 11kg/cm (6V)
- Rotation speed:0.17s/60 degree (4.8V) 0.14s/60 degree (6V)
What's 90 Degree/180/270/360 Degree servo?
- 90 Degree/180/270/360 Degree servo refers that the max rotation angle reaches 90 degree,180 degree,270 degree,360 degree.Mainwhile,it can control any angle within the max rotation angle.360 degree servo is continually rotate servo.All the above servos can forward and reverse rotate.
How to connect cables for servos?
- The above are brushless servos.There are three cables:The yellow is signal cable;the red is positive,the brown is negative.
Difference between MG995 & MG996?
- There is inner chip difference for MG995 & MG996.For most users,the basic performance has little difference.The MG996 is updated MG995,but the MG995 is classical version with the max torque.
How to control 90 degree/180/270/360 Degree servo?
- 90 degree/360 degree servo signal palse width:1.0-2.0ms;180 degree & 270 degree servo signal palse width:0.5-2.5ms.
Remote control users and SCM control servo:
- Because of remote control signal palse width,180 degree servo can only reach 90 degree.270 degree servo can only reach 180 degree.SCM and other users can adjust signal palse width.
- 1 x MG995 Brushless Servo