|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$78.30||$76.70||$74.31||$71.11||Contact US|
Update PM3 Proxmark 3 Easy 3.0 Kits ID NFC RFID Card Reader Smart Tool for Elevator Entrance Guard
- The Proxmark3 is a research and development tool. It has not been evaluated for compliance with regulations governing transmission and reception of radio signals. You are responsible for using this product in compliance with your local laws.
- The priginal chips,Brand components and capacitance resistance,the antenna accrucy matching,SMT sticking machine.
Compared with PM3 RD V2.0 improvement:
- Built-in high-frequency antenna, antenna depth matching, eliminate blind spots, read the whole card data flowing without interruption.
- Increase Parse the secret key rate , the size of the card takes all.
- Sniffing data, complete stable, low error rate.
- The low frequency antenna to improve the signal to noise ratio, the higher the recognition rate, detachable design to meet various needs.
- No antenna interface, did not need have to plug because it is easy to damaged.
- Cancel the lithium battery, simple and convenient. (Offline can use mobile power supply)
- In addition to the original relay and other unrelated, low cost, lightweight and portable.
Note: the tale above doesn't include all tags it supports. To learn all the tags in the market (it is impossible for us to test all).
High Frequency Operating card mode:
- Conventional M1 S50 card reader and other 14443A Class B card.
- Use the PRNG vulnerability parsing sector 0.
- Use nested (mfoc) vulnerability resolve the whole card.
High Frequency Analog card mode:
- Analog Mi series S50 / Ultralight / DESFire card UID.
- Analog M1 S50 whole sector data. (Pick a card reader)
- Analog M1 S50 shell, to obtain data to calculate the secret key (pick a card reader)
High Frequency Silent mode:
- Silent sniffer data communication between the M1 S50 card and card reader, analytical secret key.
- Silent sniffing 14443A Class B card reader with a complete communications data.
- Reader device can be used for debugging and behavior analysis.
Low Frequency Operating card mode:
- Read ID, H-ID, T55XX, Indala and other low-frequency card.
- By T55XX card write ID / H-ID / Indala, turned into three cards.
Low Frequency Analog card mode
- Enter ID / H-ID card, analog to the specified card type.
- Analog modulation schemes specified data cards and ASK / FSK / PSK
Note: Customers must download and install the following driver software before using.
The download link: Click here Code:bqsz
Low Frequency Silent Mode:
- Silently sniff data between the card and the reader (less, not tested)
- Compatible with all official firmware, according to need to brush any version.
- According to your preference, you can use the official "Command Line" or "Proxmark Tool.exe" to operate
(Low frequency antenna installed on the right side)
# LF antenna: 29.84 V @ 125.00 kHz
# LF antenna: 32.31V @ 134.00 kHz
# HF antenna: 28.43V @ 13.56 MHz
(Low frequency antenna installed on the left)
# LF antenna: 43.86 V @ 125.00 kHz
# LF antenna: 24.48 V @ 134.00 kHz
# HF antenna: 25.13 V @ 13.56 MHz
- Operating voltage: 3.5-5.5V
- Current job: 50-130mA
- Length and width dimensions: 54mm * 86.6mm
- The thickness: 6.2mm (thinnest) 9.8mm (plus screw) 15.8 (plus low frequency antenna)
Mifare Hack video: Click here
* Download Manual: Click here
* Software pm3-bin-2.0.0: Click here
* The latest version: Click here
* Video: how to install driver: Click here
* Video: how to upgrade firmware: Click here
* Video: how to read/write Mifare classic: Click here
* Video: how to hack/clone Mifare classic: Click here
* Video: how to clone EM410x tags: Click here
* Proxmark3 official wiki (new): Click here
* Proxmark3 official wiki (old): Click here
The Proxmark has proven itself to be an invaluable tool within the research community. Here are some examples of how the Proxmark has been used to perform research:
* Proxmark3: The Swiss Army Knife of Security Research: Click here
* Exploring the NFC Attack Surface: Click here
* A Practical Attack on the MIFARE Classic: Click here
* Potential Misuse of NFC Enabled Mobile Phones with Embedded Security Elements as Contactless Attack Platforms: Click here
* Outsmarting Smart Cards: Click here
* Evaluation of the feasible attacks against RFID tags for access control systems: Click here
- 1 x PM3 Easy main board (firmware 2.0.0)
- 1 x USB line