|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$69.47||$68.05||$65.93||$63.09||Contact US|
B042 Passive Power Amplifier Selector Speaker Switch Lossless 4 Amplifier In 2 Speaker Out Selector
Do you have 4 power amplifiers and 2 sets of speakers that need to be connected to each other? Do you need four amplifiers and two sets of speakers to get stuck?
A powerful amplifier and audio switcher can solve these problems.
1. 4 power amplifiers push-button select switch input,2 sets of stereo speakers push-button select switch output (2 sets of speakers can be opened or closed independently)
2. Sets of stereo speakers can sound at the same time, you can also turn off one group of speakers or more groups of speakers individually, manually select the pushbutton switch
3. The maximum power of each channel is 300W
4. Signal input provides vacuum tube power amplifier signal no-load protection function
5. Manual selection of input and output switching, straight plug straight use, switching signal stability, between channels will not produce another dry close or noise
6. Compact design of solid metal shell, easy installation, the product does not need external power
7. Simple installation: input and output plug and play easy installation, you can enjoy different audio experience
- Compatible with all types of power amplifiers and speakers
- Input/output accepts heavy-duty speaker wire or speaker pin wire through the terminal port
- Connect the power amplifier to amplifier 1-2-3-4
- Connect the loudspeaker to position A and B respectively
- Turn on your power amplifier stereo device and the product requires no external power supply
- Input: 4 sets of inputs (banana plug)
- Output: 2 sets of output (banana plug)
- Power: up to 300W
- Metal material, fine steel housing, compact size suitable for any system
- Channel Power: Each channel supports up to 300W of power
- Frequency response: 10Hz-50KHz
- Net weight: 0.93 kg
- Product size: 240mm x 105mm x 55mm (LxWxH)
- 1 x Set of Amplifier Speaker Selector Switch
- Other items pictured are not included, for demonstration purposes only. Thank you for your understanding!
- Input channels do not support 5.1 nor 7.1 power amplifiers.
Q: What should I do if I feel electric noise?
A: There are three ways to tackle this problem. 1. Normally, it’s just the noise level, generally you can’t hear it at 100cm. Don't mind. 2. You can replace input signal source or replace audio signal cable with shielding and anti-interference. 3. Replace power supply or add a power supply filter.