|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$16.87||$16.52||$16.01||$15.32||Contact US|
B18 Turbidity Sensor for Liquid Suspended Particles Turbidity Value Detection Module Kit
The turbidity sensor uses the optical principle to comprehensively determine the turbidity condition by the light transmittance and the scattering rate in the liquid solution. Since the turbidity value is a gradual change amount, it is usually detected in a dynamic environment, and the turbidity value collected by the sensor needs to be externally connected. Control the AD conversion, the conversion to get the turbidity situation in the corresponding environment, so the sensor also needs to make peripheral circuits to detect in the system, with waterproof probe, mainly suitable for washing machine, dishwasher and other equipment turbidity detection, can also be used For electronic design, graduation design, e-sports experiments and other applications.
- Working Voltage: DC 5V
- Operating Current: 30mA (Max.)
- Response Time: <500ms
- Insulation Resistance: 100MΩ[Min]
- Output Way A: Analog Output 0 to 4.5V
- Output Way B: High/Low Level Signal (High Level: 5V; Low Level: 0V)
- Operating Temperature: -30℃ to 80℃
- Storage Temperature: -10℃ to 80℃
- Size : 30 x 20 x 12mm
- Weight : 55g
- Applied to washing machines, dishwashers, industrial site control, environmental sewage collection, etc., where turbidity detection is required.
- 1 x Turbidity Sensor Module Kit
Note: Sensor manual and technical guidance services are provided after purchasing. Product development and programming services are not offered. Thank you!