|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$132.52||$129.81||$125.75||$120.35||Contact US|
CK-6 Three-phase Thyristor Phase Shift Trigger Board Rectifier Cabinet Control Board with Case
- Adopting SMT chip mounting technology, the function is set by buttons, and it is saved after power failure. The power supply adopts LM2576 switch type voltage regulator chip, which has high conversion efficiency and extremely low heat generation.
- Protection alarm relay
- Pulse output: six modulated trigger pulse isolation outputs; it can directly trigger 6 thyristors below 5000A.
- Soft start function: the soft start time is 0 - 60 seconds and can be set.
- Open-loop operation, closed-loop operation, switching
- Stable voltage and current limiting, switching, overcurrent and overvoltage protection
- External pulse shutdown interface
- Main circuit working line voltage: <=800 (50Hz)
- Control board power: single phase 220V; current A <=0.15A
- Synchronization signal: three-phase isolation, no synchronous transformer, direct input AC10V ~ AC450V, 50Hz
- Potentiometer setting: >= 2.2K
- Voltage feedback signal: DC0 ~ 5V, DC0 ~ 10V, default 0 ~ 5V (short contact switch)
- Current feedback signal: DC0 ~ 75mV, DC0 ~ 5V, default 0 ~ 75mV (short contact switch)
- Board size: 155 x 180 x 50mm
- Double-inverted star controllable rectifier circuit with balanced reactance plates
- Three-phase half-wave rectifier circuit (zero-type rectifier circuit)
- Three-phase fully-controlled bridge controllable rectifier circuit
- Transformer primary side AC voltage regulation, secondary side diode rectifier circuit
- Three-phase half-controlled bridge controllable rectifier circuit
- Three-phase AC voltage regulation, etc.
- 1 x Thyristor Trigger