|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$150.91||$147.83||$143.21||$137.05||Contact US|
- Human engineering mechanics design realizes easier operating.
- Made of the nylon fiber material, the FR-Handle Assembly shows superior performance in all kinds of environment.
- High compatibility. The FR-Handle Assembly can restructure conveniently according to different applications.
- Suitable for all kinds of electronic control system in the mainstream market at present.
Descriptions:Applied on the control of the electric vehicles，the FR-Handle Assembly uses high strength solid materials. The highly integrated and compact design achieves convenient installation and flexible operating.
Applications:The FR-Handle Assembly integrates the functionality of switches for emergency reverse, MHD control, up/down, forward/backward, horn and slow crawl. It is applied widely on electric stackers, pallets, forklifts and other electric vehicles.
1, the mode switch sets on the underneath.(laser printed)
2, all micro switches use MOLEX Pin.
3, Up/Down switches adopt four-core MOLEX plugs.
4, all the other switches adopt two-core MOLEX plugs.
- Material:high-strength modified reinforced polyamide fibers
- Mass:1.6 Kg
- Size:310x420x110 mm
- Rotation angle:±30°
- Blind rotation angle:±3°
- Timing signal:Highly sensitive Hall-effect sensor (magnetic control)
- Timing voltage:0-5 V
- Output voltage:24 V
- Input current:＜50mA
- Horn:24 V/1A
- Up/Down signal:24 V/100mA
- Anti-collision signal:24V/ 10mA
- Output impedance: 10k ohm
Installation instruments:In order to avoid mistakes，please pay attention to the direction before you install the backward, forward and Anti-collision switches and also, make sure that the four screws are installed properly with all plugs inserted into the corresponding socket connectors.
Quality assurance:The guarantee period is within 12 months from the delivery date
- 1 x FR-Handle Assembly