GUSTARD H10 Amplifier High-current Discrete Amp Class A output Stage Headphone Amplifier
1.H10 is a high-current discrete Class A output stage headphone amplifiers, each channel consists of two independent amplification circuit, has RCA inputs, balanced input, you can easily connect a variety of sources.
2 machine using a buffer amplifier plus pre-amplification stage main components. Buffer preamp gain adjustment function with four segments, with the four pairs of audio power output circuit tubes on the CPI, you can easily drive a variety of different impedance headphones.
3 using two 25W seal ring cattle, independent power between left and right channels, effectively reducing the left and right channel crosstalk.
4.AC115V/230V international voltage input.buy this product from thanksbuyer to ensure this product is original.
5 Adjust the volume potentiometer placed at the back of the input stage, effectively shortening the audio channel path, reducing interference.
6 start-up delay, DC offset, overload, protection circuitry to ensure the safe use of the machine.
7 aluminum chassis, before grinding Shahoulasi processes, machines all black.
8.RCA single-ended and balanced XLR inputs, input switching and gain adjustment.
9 tri-band balanced sound correctly, the output resistance low current, suitable for most headphone mix.
10. Rigorous design, reasonable layout, elegant lines, solid materials.
- Signal Input: 2x XLR female, balance
- 2x RCA, unbalanced
- Maximum input level: +21 dBu, impedance 10kΩ
- Input impedance: XLR: 10kΩ, RCA: 68kΩ
- Input Sensitivity: +6 dBu
- Main amplifier gain: +8 dB
- Main amplifier gain adjustment range: -4 / +2 / +8 / +14 / +20 dB
- Frequency response: 0-55kHz (-0.5dB)
- Damping Factor:> 400 @ 50Ω
- Dynamic range:> 128dB (A-weighted)
- Background noise: <-100dBu (A-weighted)
- THD + N (1kHz 1W @ 100Ω): <0.00035%
- THD + N (1kHz 0.5W @ 32Ω): <0.0007%
- Crosstalk:-110db (1kHz)
- Headphone Output: 1x 6.35mm TRS Jack
- output power:Different impedance has different output power
- Output power: 570 mW (600 ohm load); 2200 mW (100 ohms); 2700 mW (50 ohms); 2000 mW (32 ohms); 1000 mW (16 ohms)
- Power supply voltage: 230V AC/115 AC; 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: ≤ 20VA
- Machine Standard: GB a three-prong power cord
- Machine size (not included prominent part): length × width × height = 273mm × 190mm × 70mm
- Package dimensions: length × width × height = 385 × 280 × 150mm
- Weight: Net Weight 3.3KG, including packaging 4KG