|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$57.62||$56.45||$54.68||$52.33||Contact US|
Happymodel ELRSF4 2G4 AIO 5-In-1 Flight Control Built-in SPI 2.4GHz ELRS Drone Receiver Kit
The world’s first AIO 5in1 F4 flight controller with integrated SPI 2.4GHz ExpressLRS receiver has been launched. The flight controller integrates SPI controlled 2.4GHz ExpressLRS receiver, Dshot protocol 4-in-1 ESC, 5.8GHz 40ch video transmitter and OSD for Betaflight. Ultra-small size and ultra-stable remote control range can improve the range of the original SPI receiver. And because the 2.4GHz ExpressLRS receiver is equipped with the SX1280 radio frequency chip with high sensitivity, high packet rate and low latency, this flight controller is the one that all Race/Freestyle pilots needed. It is suitable for use in Tiny whoop Race or Toothpick Freestyle, and can also be used in 1S ultra-lightweight Nano Long Range platform.
- MCU: STM32F411CEU6 (100MHZ, 512K FLASH)
- Sensor: MPU-6000 (SPI connection)
- Original whoop size compatible
- Power supply: 1S battery input (DC 2.9V-4.35V)
- Built-in 5A(each) Blheli_S 4in1 ESC Dshot600 ready
- Built-in Betaflight OSD (SPI Control)
- Built-in 5.8G VTX
- Built-in SPI ExpressLRS 2.4GHz receiver
- Built-in 5V 1A BECFlight controller firmware target: CRAZYBEEF4SX1280
Onboard 4in1 ESC:
- MCU upgraded to EFM8BB21
- Power supply: 1S LiPo/LiPo HV Current: 5A continuous peak 6A (3 seconds)
- Support programmable
- Factory firmware: O_H_5_REV16_8.HEX
- Default protocol: DSHOT600
Onboard SPI ExpressLRS 2.4GHz Receiver:
- Packet Rate option: 25Hz/50Hz/150Hz/250Hz/500Hz
- RF Frequency: 2.4GHzAntenna: SMD antenna
- Telemetry output Power: <12dBmReceiver protocol: SPI ExpressLRS could bind with Happymodel ES24TX, ES24TX Lite, ES24TX Slim and DIY 2.4GHz ELRS TX module (need to flash the same version ELRS firmware)
Onboard 5.8g VTX:
- Output power: 25mw~200mw switchable
- Frequency: 40CH
- Input voltage: 3.3V 5.5V
- Current consumption: 300mA(type)
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 5bands 40 channels (include Race band) Smartaudio ready
Onboard voltage and Amperage meters settings:
- Voltage meter scale setting 110
- Amperage meter scale setting 1175
- 1 x Set of Receiver
- Batteries are not included.
1. Power the flight controller by connecting USB. Please make sure that the port driver of the flight controller is correctly installed on the computer, then open Betaflight Configurator(Latest version) to connect, enter to the “receiver” interface, and then click “Bind Receiver”, the red LED at the bottom of the flight controller will flash quickly, which means that the SPI ELRS receiver enters the bind mode. There is another way to make the receiver enter the bind mode: after connecting to the Betaflight configurator, move to the CLI interface and enter “bind_rx” in the command line.
2. After correctly connecting the ES24TX or ES24TX Lite/Slim module or DIY 2.4G ELRS TX module to your Opentx radio transmitter, copy the latest version of ELRS.LUA file to the SD card in the remote controller. The directory is “SD Card/Scripts/tools”, Then run ELRS.LUA and upgrade the specified TX firmware through Wifi, and then click “bind” to link with the SPI ExpressLRS receiver. The Red LED will blinking slowly, this means the bind is successfully. Note: You need to adjust the Packet Rate to 500Hz from the ELRS interface of your radio controller before binding.
3. After the binding is successful, please re-power for the radio transmitter and then the Red LED at the bottom of the flight controller will getting to be solid, and the telemetry can be received at the same time.
4. The meaning of the LED status of the SPI receiver: the LED is getting to be solid, indicating that the bind is successful or the connection and communication is normal, the LED flashing quickly indicates that the receiver is in binding mode, and the LED flashing slowly indicates that the there is no signal received from the radio controller.
Download Some Useful Firmware and Tools:
Notes: For Betaflight has not yet released the official firmware that could supports the SPI Expresslrs protocol, the current version is the Beta version(Target: CrazybeeF4SX1280). For Betaflight will update to their official target soon. Please feel free to contact with us if you have any issues with this Beta version Firmware.
Please change the "PID loop frequency" to "4KHZ" , sometimes it would make the SPI receiver not working correct while the value is "8KHZ".
If find buzzer is not working , please go to CLI command and enter the following code
set beeper_inversion = ON
set beeper_od = OFF