|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$163.49||$160.16||$155.15||$148.48||Contact US|
IGBT Inverter Welding Machine DC Electric Welding Tools ARC-350S 50KVA 220V EU Plug Thai Connector
Environmental & Electrical Requirements:
This machine is portable, so users should pay special attention! ! Try to place the machine in a dry place with low temperature and low dust. Try to avoid inverting and lying down. The ambient temperature should be within the range of -10 °C to 40 °C, avoiding direct sunlight and rain. The grid voltage requires 220V ± 15%.
1. Noise Situation: Under no-load and load conditions, there is no sensible noise.
2. Striking Arc, Pilot Arc & Splashing: It is easy to start arc, maintain arc with little splashing, which rivals short-circuit welder.
3. Adjustable Current: Welding rods performance stably in the range of 20A-160A.
4. Current Specifications:
5. Dynamic characteristics (touch feeling): During the welding process, due to changes in operation, changes in arc length, short-term or short-circuit, the arc is still stable: there is no obvious change in the splash, and the welder operator feels comfortable.
6. Change of hot and cold current: The test welding works continuously for nearly 2 hours. After the value of the given number is determined, there is no visible change in current, and the rate of change of cold and hot current is 2%. In addition, in the TIG.HF working environment, there is no interference.
Operation and Precautions:
1. Turn on the power, turn on the front panel switch, the green light is on, and the fan is running. The machine is normal. Adjust the current adjustment knob to work, otherwise it is lack of phase, please check the fuse and power supply on the rear panel of the machine.
2. If the machine stops working automatically during operation, please check if the indicator light (red) on the front panel is on. Please wait after confirmation. Do not need to power off. The red light will be automatically turned off within 5-10 minutes to restart to work. If the red light is frequently lit, stop using it and contact a professional for repair.
3. Non-professionals should not be turned on and repaired at will, otherwise it is easy to cause electric shock accidents. Thank you!
- 1 x Welding machine
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x Welding clip
- 1 x Welding mask
- 1 x Brush hammer
- 1 x Welding tongs
- 1 x Cable
Note: EU Plug Thai Connector