|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$868.88||$851.15||$824.55||$789.08||Contact US|
MIN400A 350Wx2 Class A Class D Hifi Digital Power Amplifier Two Channel Power Amp with Small Shell
- Latest Class D technology, high-precision THD+N and IMD indicators for better hearing.
- Each power amplifier, starting from its board, has been tested by devices for AP before delivery, and the performance is 100% guaranteed.
- Using open-loop LLC architecture power supply, full-power ZVS work and rectifier ZCS work, so that the noise is lower.
- At full power, the efficiency of the whole machine reaches 93-94%. The static power consumption of the whole machine is 16W (measured at 220V).
- High loop gain across the entire audio band: This number corresponds to an unprecedented 110MHz gain-bandwidth product and produces consistent ultra-high performance across the audio spectrum. This is unmatched by an audio amplifier of any technical or operational level.
- Negligible IMD: Low IMD means high resolution and stable stereo sound across the entire frequency spectrum, even in very complex and busy signals. This is a good measure of how an amplifier handles complex signals.
- Distortion (THD) remains extremely low at any frequency and at any power until it goes off. Completely lossless restoration of pre-grade sound characteristics and the ability to reproduce any type of music without favoring genre or production style.
- Negligible output noise: Even at very low playing volumes, the sound is quiet and rich and delicate like late at night.
- High power supply rejection ratio (PSRR): The machine has no special requirements for power quality. A simple off-the-shelf power supply also does not degrade audio performance.
- The constant frequency response of the load and the negligible output impedance. It can easily handle difficult speakers, its frequency response does not change with the load (most Class D amplifier frequency response changes with the load). The ultra-high damping coefficient, and the low frequencies are more surging.
- Very high conversion efficiency: Without degrading audio performance, MOSFETs operate alternately at zero voltage switch (ZVS) over the full power range.
- Very clean clipping and clipping recovery: The peak elimination is very clean and immediately recovers without "dangling". The current limit is also transient recovery and trouble-free. This guarantees minimal audible distortion when pushed into clipping or overload protection.
- Small chassis: 310 x 200 x 60mm/12.2 x 7.9 x 2.4"
- The one with volume simply adds a passive potentiometer
- Power 1%: 200W*2 at 8 ohms; 350W*2 at 4 ohms
- Distortion: Less than 0.00025% at 1K 100W
- SN: over 125dB, measured 127dB
- Damping coefficient: more than 800 in the full frequency band, 1400 measured at 1K
- Frequency response: -0.02dB at 20-20K
- 1 x Power Amplifier
About the buffer plate:
Currently, the buffer board is with a gain of 14dB. Unplugging the op amp, it is equivalent to a straight-through power amplifier. Without the buffer board, that is, the gain will be smaller than 14dB (for the amplifier with a volume knob, the volume will also have no effect). While unplugging the op amp, there are 4 short-circuit pins inside, and it is necessary to jump to the other two pins of the three pin headers. When plugging in the op amp, it is necessary to jump back, otherwise it will affect the distortion of the whole machine.
About the cross-wiring of left speaker wire:
Since July 22, all products have adopted left channel cross-wiring (but the phase is positive, because there is reverse phase in the circuit from the power amplifier, so the reverse connection is used), which is also the result of optimized design. But for users with bridge switches, the two channels are also connected in the same way.