|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$29.77||$29.16||$28.25||$27.04||Contact US|
Original Daytime 8MP Camera Module for Raspberry Pi 1080P 720P VGA90 IMX219PQ CMOS Camera Module V2
Camera Module V2 Daytime Version is for Raspberry Pi. It is of premium quality for it has adopted Sony IMX219 8MP sensor with fixed focus lens.
It can be used to take high-definition video as well as stills photographs. It is capable of providing 3280 x 2464 pixel static images, and also supports 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p60/90 video modes.
This camera can attach to the CSI port on the Raspberry Pi via a ribbon cable.
- 8MP Resolution: This module can be used to take 3280 x 2464 pixel stills photographs.
- High-Definition: It supports 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p60/90 video modes.
- Compatibility: The camera module is suitable for the latest version of Raspbian Operating System.
- Connection: It attaches to the CSI port on the Raspberry Pi via a ribbon cable.
- Compact Size: Its small body makes it easy to carry; only 25mm x 23mm x 9mm.
- Applications: It is perfect for CCTV security camera, motion detection, and time lapse photography.
- 1 x Daytime Version Camera Module for Raspberry Pi