|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$45.33||$44.40||$43.01||$41.16||Contact US|
Portable Spot Welder Mini 18650 Battery Welder Machine For DIY 18650 Lithium Battery Nickel Sheet
- Portable pulse spot welding machine
- Can be used as a power bank.
- Identify the soldering pen. Automatically trigger after soldering pen is placed.
- USB interface 5V output. 5V 2A Type-C charging port.
- 9 levels of power adjustable.
- Quick release soldering pen is easy to carry.
- Small size and easy to carry.
- Name: Portable Spot Welder
- Built-in high-rate battery: 4300mAh
- Pulse time: 9 levels adjustable (Press button to circle)
- Size: 105*83.2*28.8mm
- Trigger delay: 0.5 seconds
- Adapted charger requirements: 5V 2A
- Independent battery indicator: mode light
- Welding output voltage: 4.2V Max.
- Welding current: 650A Max.
- Battery type: Rechargeable polymer lithium battery
- Battery capacity: 4300mAh
- Output voltage: 4.2V (MAX.)
- Output current: 639A (MAX.)
- Design current: 1200A (MAX.)
- Input interface: Micro USB
- Input parameters: 5V 1A
- Recommended nickel strip thickness: 0.1~0.12mm
- Cylindrical lithium batteries such as 18650, nickel-metal hydride batteries, and nickel-cadmium batteries can be welded firmly.
- Other aluminum and copper tab batteries such as soft pack batteries cannot be used with spot welding machine, and ultrasonic or laser welding is required.
- It is possible to weld iron, steel, and stainless steel sheets with a thickness of less than 0.12mm to other iron, steel, and stainless steel materials, but the welding effect cannot be guaranteed.
- 1 x Set of Pulse Spot Welder
This machine is equipped with 3.7-4.2V 5.5ah power lithium battery. After MCU detects that soldering pen touches nickel sheet, it controls MOS to turn on, and the entire circuit loop is short-circuited. Since the resistance of the solder pen touching the nickel sheet is much greater than the resistance of other parts of the loop, most of the energy is concentrated here. By means of heating, the nickel sheet is melted, and the nickel sheet is welded to a battery.
Welding is a technique that requires practice. Pressing too tightly or too loosely will result in weak solder joints. Pressing too loosely may burn through the nickel sheet. If the pressure is too tight, the contact resistance of the nickel sheet is too small, the heat generated is not enough, and the nickel sheet does not melt. There should not be a lot of sparks during welding, and the recessed points should not be bright.
Please Read Before Purchasing:
★ After receiving the product, fully charge the battery first, and then conduct a welding test to obtain the best results.
★ This machine can weld 0.1-0.15mm nickel-plated steel sheet and 0.1mm pure nickel sheet. It is not possible to weld pure copper materials with good conductivity.
★ Don't keep the battery power too low or too high if not used for a long time, save the voltage at 3.8V, and the power indicator 2 can be always on. The spot welder can be used as a power bank.
★ If the power is too low, welding will cause the MCU to stop working or restart. In this case, you can connect it to a charger to charge.
★ Current, voltage and material can affect the spot welding effect, not all materials can get good spot welding effect. What can now be adjusted is the spot welding time and the contact strength. It is recommended to practice welding with iron cans and the like, and then weld a battery after getting familiar with the welding machine.
Instructions for Use:
Charge the product first, save it at low voltage by default, and perform welding test after fully charged.
- Power On: Press and hold the switch button for 3 seconds, then release the button after hearing the power on sound.
- Power Off: Press and hold the button for 3 seconds, then release the button after hearing the shutdown sound.
- Gear Shift: Short press the button, the buzzer will make a beep and then switch gears. After the switching is successful, the corresponding LED indicator will be displayed as shown in the figure below.
- Automatic Shutdown: If there is no welding work within 15 minutes, the automatic shutdown will start.
- USB Charging Function: Insert USB to automatically turn on USB output. When the load current is less than 50mAh, the USB will automatically turn off the output. Short press the button to trigger USB output.
- Welding Operation: After inserting the welding pen, use the first gear to weld. After placing the soldering pen, the host recognizes that the soldering pen is placed and starts welding after 0.5 seconds. Then users can adjust gears according to their needs. If the machine restarts when welding with high-power gear, you can connect an external USB charging cable for welding.
- Error Warning: Buzzer keeps ringing after starting up, indicating that the host is damaged and welding cannot be performed.
- Firmware Update: We will continue to update and optimize the firmware, you can follow the official website update information or contact our customer service staff.
- Charging voltage: 5V
- Charging current: 2A
- USB output voltage: 5V
- USB output current: Max. 2.4A
- Welding voltage: 4.2V
- Welding current: Max. 650A
- Charging port: Type-C