|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$408.65||$400.31||$387.80||$371.12||Contact US|
CURTIS Programmable DC Series 1205M-5603 Motor Controller Assemblage 36V 48V
Note:Customers need to make us know the voltage and motor controller type:0-5kΩ, 5k-0Ω or 0 – 5V,one of the three.In addition,we need the hole distance for the baseplate.
The distance diagram:
- CURTIS Programmable DC Series Motor Controller Assemblage
- Model: 1205M-5603 (Upgraded Version of 1205M-5601)
- 36V / 48V - 500A, with Foot Pedal (throttle) and Installation Kit
- This 1205M-5603 controller assemblage is a completed electric vehicle DC Series Motor control system. The assemblage includes:
forward / reverse contactor
heat-sink aluminium alloy installation plate
foot pedal accelerator (throttle)
installation (bolts, washes and nuts) kit Included
1204M / 05M Controller Assemblage Connectors' Definition:Click here
1204M / 05M Controller Assemblage Installation Instruction:Click here
Notice: For the buyer without CONTROLLER APPLYING EXPERIENCE, please consult your cart/motor dealer and read carefully the CURTIS 1204M/05M/09M/21M Manual before making the purchase.
CURTIS 1204M/05M/09M/21M Manual:Click here
Overview:CURTIS 1205M programmable series motor controllers are designed to provide smooth, silent, cost-effective control of motor speed and torque. 1205M controllers are updated versions of the popular 1205 controllers, with the added functionality of being programmable—via the CURTIS Model 1313-4431 Handheld Programmer or 1314 PC Programming Station. This means the controllers can be tailored to the needs of specific applications. In addition to configuration flexibility, use of the programmer offers diagnostic and test capability.
CURTIS 1205M controllers are the ideal solution for a variety of electric vehicle applications,including industrial trucks, personnel carriers, material handing vehicles, golf cars, etc.
Wiring Diagram:In this assemblage, the J5 terminal of new 1205M controllers is not activated.The controller wiring is same to the old 1204M controllers without J5 terminal.
1204M / 1205M controller manual:Click here
- CURTIS Model: 1205M-5603
- Norminal Battery Voltage (Volts): 48V (default setting) or 36V
- 1 Minute Current Rating (amps): 500
- 1 Hour Current Rating (amps): 200
- Plug Braking (A2 Busbar): Yes
- Proposed motor power rate: 4.3 - 5.6 kW
- Simple motor connecting labels on assemblage
- Easy installation with components mounted on a heat-sink aluminium alloy installation plate
- Including a foot pedal accelerator (throttle)
- Simple plug-in connctors (1204M / 05M Controller Assemblage Connectors' Definition (PDF format))
- Easy to install (1204M / 05M Controller Assemblage Installation Instruction (PDF format))
- Reinforced carton package, safe for international delivery
- Assemblage Net Weight: 8.4 kg
- Package Weight: 10.9 kg (including the foot pedal throttle)
- High-frequency switching and ultra-low voltage drops provide high efficiency and silent operation.
- Simple mounting and wiring with push-on connectors for control signals and plated solid copper buses for power connections.
- Compatible with either a two-wire potentiometer or a voltage throttle.
- Throttle fault protection circuitry disables controller if throttle wires become open.
- High pedal disable feature prevents controller operation if key is turned on while throttle is applied.
- Plug braking diode internal to controller.
- Thermal protection and compensation circuit provides constant current limit over operating range and during under/over temperature cutback; no sudden loss of power under any thermal conditions.
- Undervoltage cutback function protects against low battery voltage, including low voltage caused by external loads.
- Easily programmable through the CURTIS Model 1313-4431 Handheld Programmer or 1314 PC Programming Station.
- Rugged anodized aluminum extruded housing meets IP65 environmental sealing standards for use in harsh environments.
- 1 x CURTIS 1205M-5603 Motor Controller Assemblage
Note: If throttles are needed, please contact us for details and prices. Thank you!