|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$72.15||$70.68||$68.47||$65.52||Contact US|
R93 AK4493 Digital Broadcast Network Player Kit DAC Player Connect I2S 384K DSD 128 Unassembled
1. Please look at the product description and using requirements in detail before purchasing, which will help you to use correctly. Goods are tested before shipment. Hands-on ability and basic knowledge are highly recommended.
2. It needs to be used with main board for Raspberry Pi and install corresponding playing software to work normally. This product is only suitable for users who are familiar with board for Raspberry and related playing software for Volum io and Moode.
- The shell supports 2 types of main boards for Raspberry Pi, namely for Raspberry Pi 3B and 3B+. It is not for Raspberry 2B nor 4B.
- The DAC board supports 4 types of main boards for Raspberry Pi, namely for Raspberry Pi 2B, 3B, 3B+, 4B.
Dedicated AK4493 decoder board with shell fits for Raspberry Pi, supporting 32BIT, 384KHZ DSD128.
1. Professional I2S processing chip realizes DOP to DSD and recognizes I2S 16-bit, 24-bit, 32-bit audio format.
2. Support 32BIT/44.1-384KHZ DSD64-DSD128 output, full frequency music switching without popping.
3. For Raspberry Pi outputs through I2S mode, playing music, the listening feeling is smooth, real and natural, and there is no sense of pause that is difficult to detect by USB mode.
4. Use universal version for VOLUMIO, MOODE, set the I2S-DAC mode for HiFiberry DAC to play. Universal version driver for VOLUMIO can support 44.1-192KHZ DSD64 output. Universal version driver for MOODE can support 44.1-384KHZ DSD64-DSD128 output.
5. LPF op amp adopts OPA1612 op amp with low distortion and low noise. The power supply is dual-voltage, plus or minus 15V power supply, which effectively exerts the potential of the op amp.
6. 2 groups of DSD digital filter coefficients and 6 groups of PCM digital filter coefficient settings can be realized through the combination of jumpers, and one board can experience a variety of unstyled sounds
PCM Filter Official Description:
- Two-channel single-ended RCA socket output: 2.0Vrms / -0dB
- 3.5 Headphone socket (The headphone socket is actually directly connected to the RCA seat, and is not suitable for directly driving headphones)
- The 5V power supply of the board is directly connected to the 40P interface for Raspberry Pi. There are 2 ways to supply power as follows:
a. Support for micro_usb to power Raspberry Pi directly, and the 40P interface for Raspberry Pi will supply power to the board.
b. Power is supplied from the board's DC socket input interface, and the board provides power for Raspberry Pi through the 40P interface.
Note: Only one of the two power supply modes can be used at the same time, but not two of them, otherwise it will cause damage to the board, for raspberry pi or power supply.
Board's DC Input Specifications:
- Power supply voltage: DC voltage regulation + 5V, voltage range: 5%
- Power interface specification: 5.5 / 2.5, positive inside and negative outside
- Recommended power supply current: > 2000MA
- Single board working current: 200MA (excluding board for Raspberry Pi)
- 1 x Set of Decoding Board with Shell
- Assembling is needed.
- Motherboard for Raspberry Pi is not included.
- The housing kit does not support OLED display and remote control kit.
- The pictures on the product introduction are for reference only, and the actual product shall prevail. As the raw materials supplied by the market may change, the products are subject to change without notice. Please make sure that you don't mind before purchasing. Thank you for your understanding!