|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$132.46||$129.75||$125.70||$120.29||Contact US|
Radiomaster TX12 MARK II Right-Handed Throttle RC Controller RC Plane Transmitter (CC2500 + R1 Receiver)
- Updated main board design from STM32F207 to STM32F407
- Improved USB-C QC 3.0 Charging
- Precision hall-effect gimbals as standard
- EdgeTX operating system installed from the factory
- Updated rear case with comfortable grips
- Improved S1 / S2 slider grip
- SD Card included
- Provide M1 and M2 modes
- Item: TX12 MARK II
- Size: 170 x 159 x 108mm/6.7 x 6.3 x 4.3"
- Weight: 363G/0.8LB
- Frequency: 2.400GHZ-2.480GHZ
- Optional RF Chip: ExpressLRS (ELRS) / CC2500
- Working Current: 320mA at 8.4V (ELRS) / 180mA at 8.4V (CC2500)
- Voltage Range: 6.6-8.4v DC
- Radio Firmware: EdgeTX (Transmitter) / ExpressLRS (RF module) / MPM (RF module)
- Channels: Up to 16 (depending on the receiver)
- Display: 128*64 Monochrome LCD display
- Gimbal: High precision hall gimbals
- External module: For JR/FrSKY/Crossfire
- Upgrade Method: USB/SD card & EdgeTX Buddy online or EdgeTX Companion PC software
- USB Charging: QC3 USB-C
- SD Card: Included
- 1 x TX12 Mark II Radio Controller
- 1 x Antenna
- 1 x USB-C Cable
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- 1 x Sticker
- 1 x R1 Receiver
- Batteries are not included. For dual 18650 battery and 2S 21700 battery pack. Support third party 2S battery packs up to 74 x 60 x 22mm/2.9 x 2.4 x 0.9".
EdgeTX Operating System
Preinstalled with EdgeTX, the RadioMaster TX12 MK II has cutting-edge software that is constantly evolving and improving. RadioMaster works closely with the EdgeTX team to develop features and optimize the user experience. We will continue to contribute and support projects like EdgeTX, ensuring the concepts of open standards are carried forward.
Updated MCU STM32F407
We have upgraded the main processor from STM32F207 to STM32F407.
New Hall Gimbals
With Hall Gimbals, the same chipset as the AG01, optimized hall sensor circuitry, improves center point positioning and temperature stability.
Support USB Simulator
Improved USB-C QC 3.0 Charging