|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$59.21||$58.00||$56.19||$53.77||Contact US|
RH-688X 5.1CH Audio Decoder Bluetooth 5.0 Digital Audio System HDMI Optical Fiber Coaxial Sound Card
RH-688X series audio decoding system can decode DTS Dolby AC-3, LPCM and other digital audio format source codes. It supports U disk playback DTS, AC3, WAV, FLAC, APE, MP3 and other lossless high-quality audio playback, supports HDMI input source code audio decoding, supports ARC audio return, supports optical fiber and coaxial input decoding, supports Bluetooth 5.0 wireless transmission, supports USB playback and computer USB sound card, supports mobile OTG function, realizes one machine to complete all audio equipment connection and decoding output. It can output through 5.1 or 2.0 channels, fully compatible with all power amplifiers or active audio equipment on the market. The front panel LED displays the working status of the product, allowing panel button operation and infrared remote control operation. It can be used with DVD player, Blu ray player, network player, set top box, PS2, PS3, Xbox 360, PC, home theater, car and many other entertainment devices.
Support for digital audio decoding format: Dolby Digital (AC3)/DTS/PCM
USB playback music format: MP3 / APE / FLAC / WAV / DTS / AC3
HDMI input resolution: 3840*2160 (30Hz)
DSP sampling frequency: 32~192KHz
DSP bit rate: 16~24 bit
Digital input level: 0.1~1V p-p
5.1 analog output (1kHz@0dB): ≥1.5V RMS
SNR @ 0dB (CCIR/ARM): ≥90dB
Frequency response: 20Hz~20KHz
Max working current: 700mA
Power adapter format Input: AC 100V~240V 50Hz/60Hz, DC 12V/1A
Operating temperature range: -10 to +60℃
Storage temperature range: -20 to +60℃
Operating humidity range: 10 to 90%RH (no condensation)
Storage humidity range: 5 to 95%RH (no condensation)
Case dimension (L x W x H): 205mm*68mm*30mm
1. Supports one digital coaxial input, one digital optical fiber input, one HDMI inputs, one ARC audio return input, one Bluetooth 5.0 input, one way USB playback input and USB computer sound card input. Different signal sources can be switched freely.
2. Supports a set of 5.1 channel analog audio output, supports 5.1 or 2.0 channel output options when decoding or playing any signal input, and it can be flexibly configured according to the number of speakers.
3 .With the latest Bluetooth 5.0 transmission mode, it can automatically detect and be compatible with Bluetooth devices. PRO version supports mobile APP control.
4. 24-bit/192khz audio DSP and fourth generation 24-bit/192khz DAC six-channel chip with power-on reset function.
5. Supports decoding of Dolby digital AC3, DTS, LPCM, HDCD, PCM, Dolby Digital, Dolby Pro Logic II and other digital audio formats.
6. USB disk multimedia playback is supported, which can play multimedia contents such as 5.1 channel and lossless music, with a maximum capacity of 128G/FAT32 format.
7. Support level 1 folder playback, while the remote controller can also quickly select 1-10 songs for playback.
8. High-quality sound quality, low noise, computer mute and reset function, better protection of rear stage and equipment
9. One button switch input source, convenient and fast operation, support panel button simple operation and infrared remote control operation.
10. The LED on the panel indicates the working status, and it is controlled by an external multifunctional infrared remote control.
11. The black oxidized metal casing is stable and decent.
12. Power-off memory function, automatically switch to the signal channel used last time after restarting, and USB play memory files before power-off.
13. Front panel working indicator light, when there is signal input, the corresponding indicator light is always on; when there is no signal input, the corresponding indicator light flashes.
14. DC 12V/1A external power adapter is used for power supply, and DC(7-20V) can be used for power supply for wide voltage.
Operation and Connection:
1. If the HDMI output of the player is connected, the output of the player and the HDMI input of the decoder are connected through an HDMI cable. The HDMI output of the decoder is then connected to HDMI display, television, projection and other devices to display images. The decoder is switched to HDMI input.
2. If the optical fiber or coaxial output of the player is connected, the optical fiber or coaxial input of the decoder is connected through an optical fiber audio line or a 75-ohm RCA coaxial audio line, and the decoder is switched to the optical fiber or coaxial input.
3. If a decoder is used to connect the TV, there are two ways to connect it: the first is to connect the TV with the decoder via optical fiber or coaxial, please set the TV audio output as SPDIF output and switch the decoder to optical fiber or coaxial input; The second is to connect the TV's HDMI ARC interface with the decoder's ARC interface. Please set the TV's audio output as HDMI ARC output and switch the decoder to HDMI ARC input.
4. If the Bluetooth function is used, the decoder will turn on the Bluetooth device and search for “Ranhe Bluetooth audio”. Connect the Bluetooth name to match, and the connection is successful. The decoder will switch to BT Bluetooth input.
5. If you use the USB flash drive to play, first format the USB flash drive or check whether the USB flash drive is in FAT32 format. If it is not formatted in FAT32 format before copying audio files to the USB flash drive, you can create a first-level folder for classification copying. Insert it into the USB port of the decoder to play, and the decoder selects the USB input.
6. If you use USB-PC to connect to the computer USB to realize the computer 5.1 sound card, please switch the decoder to PC input, and then connect the computer USB and the decoder USB connection with the USB cable to install the computer sound card driver normally. There is a sound after installation.
7. The decoder is correspondingly connected with the input port of the power amplifier 5.1 through six lotus RCA lines. Then the amplifier switches to the corresponding 5.1 channel input or AC-3 input.
8. Finally, connect the 12V/1A power adapter to the decoder power input and plug the adapter into the power socket.
-1 x Audio Decoder
-1 x Infrared Remote Controller
-1 x Power Adapter
-1 x Bluetooth Receiving Antenna
-1 x USB Data Cable
-1 x Digital Coaxial Cable
-1 x Optical Fiber Cable
-1 x User Manual