|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$16.91||$16.57||$16.05||$15.36||Contact US|
SimpleFOC Shield V1.3.3 Development Board Welded for BLDC Servo Drive of Mechanical Dog
SimpleFOC Shield V1.3.3 for Arduino is a low-cost, modular and user-friendly alternative for running gimbal BLDC motors with FOC algorithm.
BLDC motors and especially gimbal motors can be used as a high quality replacement for the regular hobby motors, such as DC servos and stepper motors. FOC controlled gimbal motors enable high precision positioning, very smooth operation and highly responsive and dynamical behaviour.
The goal of this board is to provide a bare minimum setup for controlling gimbal motors and enable fast prototyping and full exploitation of their capabilities.
This board in combination with the SimpleFOClibrary will give you a simple and intuitive way to control the BLDC motors' torque (through voltage), velocity and position.
- Plug & play: Using SimpleFOClibrary and any gimbal motor
- Stackable: Stackable 2 shields (2 BLDC motors + 2 position sensors)
- Configurable pin-out: Customize the pins used by the board
- Encoder Pull-Ups: Integrated configurable 3KOhm Encoder pull-ups
- I2C communication Pull-Ups: Integrated configurable 4.7KOhm SDA/SCL pull-ups
- Open-Source: Schematics and fabrication files fully available on github
- Headers for Arduino: Compatible for stacking: for Arduino UNO (MEGA and similar) and stm32 Nucleo
- Max Power 120W: Max current 5A, Power supply 12-24V
What can I do with this board?
Possible applications range all the way from simply substituting a servo motor in your project, over the high precision motion control of camera gimbals all the way to the highly dynamical applications such as robotics.
This board can also be a cool platform for student projects, to make experiments such as ball and plate, inverted pendulums, segways, inertia wheels and similar. These setups are usually very expensive and hard to calibrate and design.
- 1 x Board