|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$30.31||$29.69||$28.76||$27.53||Contact US|
SINCOTECH Car HUD Head-up Display OBD2 Speedometer Overspeed Warning System DO902 for 12V Vehicles
Brand: SINCO TECH
Name: DO902 OBD Car Head-up Display
Display type: digital
Application: for 12V vehicles
Working voltage: DC 9-16V (12V DC/70mA)
Alarm sound level: 30db
Screen Function Introduction:
1. Power switch: Plug the system into the OBD port of the vehicle, turn on the power switch, all lights are on.
2. Over-speed alarm indicator: In the over-speed alarm mode, the corresponding alarm indicator lights up. When turned off, the light goes out.
3. Integer car speed alarm indicator light: In the integer car speed reminder mode, the indicator light is on. From 60km/h, the indicator light will change from blue to green and then to red after passing a integer speed.
4. Night mode: The meter automatically adjusts the brightness; when the light is dimmed, the light is on.
5. Voltage mode: Enter the voltage mode via the switch button, the light is on.
6. KM/h-V: Switch between speed display mode and voltage display mode.
7. S: In the speed display mode, switch between integer speed reminder and over-speed alarm, which are integer speed reminder-overspeed alarm-all closed cycle setting.
8: Set the alarm speed when the over-speed alarm is displayed, 60-70-80-90-100-110-120 cycle setting.
9. Data cable interface: Connect the OBD data cable.
10. Data display: Vehicle speed data is displayed in speed display mode, and voltage data is displayed under voltage mode.
11. Unit symbol: KM/H kilometers.
12. Sensitive element: The luminous brightness of the meter automatically changes according to the ambient light. There are 5 levels of brightness. When the light is low, enter the night mode.
Speed Mode Description:
The vehicle speed display mode is divided into: integer vehicle speed reminder mode and over-speed alarm mode.
●Integer speed reminder: When the vehicle is driving, starting from 60km/h, every time an integer speed is passed, the instrument will emit a "BBB" buzzer sound, and at the same time, the indicator light will change from blue to green and then to red , To remind the driver of the speed range at this time. The integer car speed is set internally and cannot be changed manually.
●Over-speed alarm mode: The alarm indicator lights up, and it is set between 60, 70, 80, 90, 100, 110, 120 in sequence. When the vehicle speed is greater than or equal to the set value, the instrument will emit four "BBB, BBB, BBB, BBB" buzzer sound and then the sound will stop.
The over-speed alarm car speed can be flexibly set according to the driver's habits or road conditions. When you turn off the speed alarm, the alarm indicator will turn off.
-1 x HUD Head-up Display
-1 x OBD Data Cable
-2 x Reflective Film
-1 x Mount Bracket
-1 x User Manual