|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$292.23||$286.26||$277.32||$265.39||Contact US|
SMSL M200 AK4497 DAC Bluetooth 5.0 DAC USB DAC USB Decoder For LDAC DSD512 32Bit/768KHz Hi-Res AUDIO
- Wireless connections
- High-resolution Bluetooth audio decoder
- Fully balanced output
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Support for Sony LDAC
- Hi-Res AUDIO certification
- High-end chip for AKM4497
- Support 32bit/768KHz
- Multiple filtering modes
- Support up to DSD512
- Full function remote control
- Enjoy the freedom of wireless. The latest Bluetooth solution, supports for UAT/LDAC/aptX-HD/AAC/SBC and other encoding formats, and audio up to 24bit/192kHz!
- UAT (Ultra Audio Transmission) super audio transmission, a new audio transmission technology. Supports 192kHz audio specifications, and the Bluetooth transmission code stream can be as high as 1.2Mbps, which can be adjusted in three levels: 1.2Mbps/900kbps/600kbps.
- PCM playing supports up to 32bit/768kHz and supports hard decoding DSD512. M200 can play high-resolution PCM digital audio up to 32 bits. It can directly sample PCM digital audio up to 32bit/768kHz, and the M200 also supports native DSD playing up to DSD512 without conversion.
- DSD volume is through. After starting DSD Volume Bypass, DSD has not undergone any processing, restoring the most original music. dP0: DSD volume normal control. dP1: DSD volume through.
- Six digital filters and three tone options. M200 provides six different PCM digital filtering modes to meet different needs. At the same time, there are three tonal options to meet different music types.
- Excellent performance indicators. Use audio analyzer for Audio Precision APx 555 B to measure excellent parameters. The distortion is as low as 0.00015%, and the SINAD is as high as 116dB. All hardware performance indicators are very good.
- Full-function remote control, easy control. You can freely place the M200 and control all its functions through the remote control. When operating M200 for the first time, press the C button of the remote control first.
- AK4497EQ high-end decoding chip. The DAC uses a high-end decoding chip. This chip has a high signal-to-noise ratio and low distortion. It also supports hard decoding DSD to achieve better sound output and provide rich sound field details.
- Brand new Bluetooth solution. Low-power design, Bluetooth 5.0, 1.20Mbps transmission bit rate, powerful quad-core processor architecture, high-performance low-power audio, support 192kHz/24bit.
- The second-generation solution for XMOS. PCM sampling rate supports up to 32bit/768kHz, DSD supports up to DSD512, exclusive customization. Support Native DSD driver.
- High-performance audio clock system. The clock system uses an independent ultra-low clock jitter, ultra-low phase noise crystal oscillator as the audio clock.
- Built-in high-performance power purification system provides sufficient and low-noise power for DAC and LPF.
- Input interface: USB, optical fiber, coaxial, Bluetooth
- Output level: RCA 2Vrms; XLR 4.1Vrms
- THD+N (without weighting): 0.00015% (-116dB)
- Dynamic range (A weighting): RCA 123dB; XLR 125dB
- S/N ratio (A weighting): 125dB
- Bit depth: USB, 1bit~32bit. Optical/coaxial, 16bit~24bit
- Sampling rate: USB, 44.1kHz~768kHz, DSD64, DSD128, DSD256, DSD512. Optical/coaxial, 32~192kHz
- Power consumption: 3.5W
- Standby power consumption: <0.1W
- Product size: 160 x 43 x 168mm(WxHxD)
- Machine weight: 0.68Kg
- For UAT: 24bit/192kHz_1200kbps (-1200kbps/900kbps/600kbps)
- For LDAC: 24bit/96kHz_990kbps (-990kbps/660kbps/330kbps)
- For aptX-HD: 24bit/48kHz_576kbps
- For aptX: 16bit/44.1kHz_352kbps
- For SBC: 16bit/44.1kHz_328kbps
- For AAC: 16bit/44.1kHz_320kbps
- USB transmission method: asynchronous transmission
- USB compatibility: for Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Mac OSX 10.6 or higher, Linux
- 1 x Set of Decoder
- It is assembled and ready to use.
- 2pcs AAA batteries are recommended for remote controller. Batteries are not included.