|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$146.28||$143.30||$138.82||$132.85||Contact US|
STM32F746NG Development Board +7inch LCD Screen Cortex-M7 Core Network USB LCD Interface
STM32F746NG development board, can take 4.3-inch, 7-inch, 10.1-inch, 12.1,15-inch LCD screen, dual USB OTG can be equipped with high-speed USB.
Examples of programs offered has the following features:
FreeRTOS -- V8.1.2;www.freertos.org
uC/OS-III -- V3.04.05
FatFs -- R0.10b;
Network protocol stack:
STemWin -- V5.26;C/GUIThe new version, STemWin emWin the exclusive customized version,
STM32 USB Device Library - V2.4.0; ST development of USB devices from the development package, from equipment support AUDIO, CDC, Custom HID, HID, MSC, provide the source code.
STM32 USB Host Library - V3.2.0; ST development of USB devices from the development kit, master in supporting AUDIO, CDC, HID, MSC, MTP, provide the source code.
Examples of the program according to the functions described as follows:
Lwip-httpserver - a Web Server example, through web control panel LED development and reads AD value.
Lwip- ftp server - a TFTP related application program, through TFTP software to upload files to the development board SD card or SD card file download.
Lwip-UDP / TCP- client - a UIP / TCP client program, the development board can press the button to UDP / TCP server report button is pressed.
Lwip-UDP / TCP- server - a UDP / TCP server program, from the client sent me the data sent back to repackage.
Lwip- IAP - a HTTP and FTP-related programs, to update the application via the web or TFTP software, network boot loader functions.
FreeRTOS-Lwip-httpserver-netconn - netconn protocol that uses a Web server, operating system FreeRTOS.
FreeRTOS-Lwip- http server-socket - a socket communication mode using Web server program.
FreeRTOS-UDP / TCP-echo-server-netconn - a use netconn protocol echo server program, you can use UDP and TCP are two connection modes, the program sent from the client over the data sent back to repackage.
STM32Cube-USB-HID - a USB device HID class from procedures, mouse functions, press the cursor navigation keys on the PC development board can be respectively up, down, left and right direction.
STM32Cube-USB-Custom HID - a USB HID device custom classes from a program, it can control the development board through the PC software LED lights on and off, for the key state and the AD adjustable resistance value.
STM32Cube-USB-MSC - from a USB device MSD class program, to achieve the function of USB card reader, SD card as the storage medium.
STM32Cube-USB-CDC - from a USB device CDC class program, the development board via a USB cable to connect your PC will be more than a virtual serial device.
STM32Cube-USB-DFU - from a USB device DFU class program that can be used to update the application, to achieve USB boot loader functions
STM32Cube-USB-HID-Host - When a USB HID class master program, you can access USB mouse or a USB keyboard, USB mouse connected to the state of the mouse movement and button information can be displayed on the LCD screen, connect USB keyboard can be displayed by pressing the keyboard characters on the LCD screen, and another program with FreeRTOS operations may achieve the same functionality.
STM32Cube-USB-MSC-Host - a USB host control MSD class program, the development board can create a text file to the U disk and browse file information U disk, and another program with FreeRTOS operations may achieve the same functionality.
STM32Cube-USB-AUDIO-Host - a USB AUDIO class master control program, you can access USB sound card, you can play audio files stored on the SD card wav format.
STM32Cube-USB-Dynamic Switch -Host - features the above three USB master program can merge respectively connected USB mouse, USB keyboard, U disk, USB sound card.
STM32Cube-USB-FWupgrade-Host - a USB host control MSD class program, you can update the application through the U disk, to achieve USB Host boot loader functions.
FatFs-RAMDisk - use FatFs disk file system with SDRAM as the formatting, create a file, open the file, write file, read the file, close the file and other operations, and another example of the belt FreeRTOS operating system to achieve the same functionality.
FatFs-uSD - use FatFs disk file system as the formatting, create a file, open the file, write file, read the file, close the file and other operations with SD card, and another example of the belt FreeRTOS operating system to achieve the same functionality .
FatFs-USBDisk - use FatFs file system with U disk as disk achieve the creation of a file, open the file, write file, read the file, close the file and other operations, and another example of the belt FreeRTOS operating system to achieve the same functionality.
There are simple to create threads, timers, semaphores, from the interrupt service routine sending semaphore, mutex, queues, low power consumption and other seven examples.
on uCOS downloaded from Micrium STM3240G-EVAL AS3 SDK ported the latest version of uC / OS-III, uC-Serial driver with floating-point operations can be carried out.
emWin-Standalone - program respectively showing the radial menu, transparent dialog, icon view, tree view, list view, the virtual screen, zoom rotate pictures, draw graphics, bitmaps, cursors, color and so on.
LTDC Pictures From SDCard - the images on the SD card of BMP format is displayed on the LCD screen.
LTDC_AnimatedPictureFromSDCard - SD card images within multiple BMP format is displayed continuously on the LCD screen animated feature.
Like the first picture can collect feature, you can save the image to achieve digital cameras U disk function (temporarily implement this feature on the 4.3-inch LCD screen)
Description of other programs, please see the following link User Manual:
Some examples Screenshot:
USB STM32Cube packages from the device under examples:
USB master STM32Cube example under a package:
STM32Cube package under LwIP network protocol stack example:
STM32Cube package at the bottom of the drive example:
Processor main parameters:
ARM 32-bit Cortex-M7 CPU with FPU, adaptive real-time accelerator (ART Accelerator) and L1-cache: 4KB data cache and 4KB instruction cache, allowing 0-wait state execution from embedded Flash memory and external memories, frequency up to 216 MHz, MPU, 462 DMIPS/2.14 DMIPS/MHz (Dhrystone 2.1), and DSP instructions.
- Up to 1MB of Flash memory
- 1024 bytes of OTP memory
- SRAM: 320KB (including 64KB of data TCM RAM for critical real time data) + 16KB of instruction TCM RAM (for critical real time routines) + 4KB of backup SRAM (available in the lowest power modes)
- Flexible external memory controller with up to 32-bit data bus: SRAM, PSRAM, SDRAM/LPSDR SDRAM, NOR/NAND memories
- Dual mode Quad SPI
- LCD parallel interface, 8080/6800 modes
- LCD-TFT controller up to XGA(1024x768) resolution with dedicated Chrom-ART Accelerator? for enhanced graphic content creation (DMA2D)
- Clock, reset and supply management
- 1.7 V to 3.6 V application supply and I/Os
- POR, PDR, PVD and BOR
- Dedicated USB power
- 4-to-26 MHz crystal oscillator
- Internal 16 MHz factory-trimmed RC (1% accuracy)
- 32 kHz oscillator for RTC with calibration
- Internal 32 kHz RC with calibration
- Sleep, Stop and Standby modes
- VBATsupply for RTC, 3232 bit backup registers + 4KB backup SRAM
- 312-bit, 2.4 MSPS ADC: up to 24 channels and 7.2 MSPS in triple interleaved mode
- 212-bit D/A converters
- Up to 18 timers: up to thirteen 16-bit (1x low- power 16-bit timer available in Stop mode) and two 32-bit timers, each with up to 4 IC/OC/PWM or pulse counter and quadrature (incremental) encoder input. All 15 timers running up to 216 MHz. 2x watchdogs, SysTick timer
- General-purpose DMA: 16-stream DMA controller with FIFOs and burst support
- Debug mode
- SWD & JTAG interfaces
- Cortex -M7 Trace Macrocell?
- Up to 168 I/O ports with interrupt capability
- Up to 164 fast I/Os up to 108 MHz
- Up to 166 5 V-tolerant I/Os
- Up to 25 communication interfaces
- Up to 4 I2C interfaces (SMBus/PMBus)
- Up to 4 USARTs/4 UARTs (27 Mbit/s, ISO7816 interface, LIN, IrDA, modem control)
- Up to 6 SPIs (up to 50 Mbits/s), 3 with muxed simplex I2S for audio class accuracy via internal audio PLL or external clock
- 2 x SAIs (serial audio interface)
- 2 CANs (2.0B active) and SDMMC interface
- SPDIFRX interface
- Advanced connectivity
- USB 2.0 full-speed device/host/OTG controller with on-chip PHY
- USB 2.0 high-speed/full-speed device/host/OTG controller with dedicated DMA, on-chip full-speed PHY and ULPI
- 10/100 Ethernet MAC with dedicated DMA: supports IEEE 1588v2 hardware, MII/RMII
- 8- to 14-bit parallel camera interface up to 54 Mbytes/s
- True random number generator
- CRC calculation unit
- RTC: subsecond accuracy, hardware calendar
- 96-bit unique ID
Development board hardware configuration:
- The entire board of industrial grade devices
- 256MBit SDRAM (32-bit data width)
- 128M Bit SPI NOR Flash
- 1M Bit IIC EEPROM
- Set aside two WSON8 package SPI Flash, optional NOR (maximum 512M Bit) or NAND (maximum 4G Bit) Type SPI Flash
- Reserved 8 width of NAND Flash (SPI Flash and WSON8 package overlap can only choose one)
- 2.54 pitch 20-pin JTAG interface
- 10 / 100M Ethernet interface (MII, RMII two configuration modes, the physical layer chip DP83848)
- Two USB2.0 full-speed master-slave device interface
- Two USB2.0 full-speed host device interface
- A USB2.0 high speed interface (requires additional plus high-speed USB physical layer module)
- Way RS232 Interface
- Way RS485 interface
- Two CAN2.0 Interface
- Reserve Bluetooth module ELET114A Interface
- Reserve Zigbee Interface Module ZM5168P0-1
- Reserved Wi-Fi module USR-WIFI232 Interface
- Micro SD memory card slot (SDIO 4-bit)
- 8 and 12-bit data width of DCMI interface (pin, the pin contains IIC)
- Versatile audio interface, can be accessed by a common RF module (pin empty posts)
- A SPI interface can be accessed common RF module (pin empty posts)
- 32 Bus expansion interface (address lines to A12)
- RGB888 LCD Interface
- A controllable LED
- A five-way navigation button
- With a wake-up function keys
- An adjustable resistor
- 1 x STM32F746NG development board +7 inch LCD screen